"I-I'll show her the bathroom, kitchen, and the rest." Petra awkwardly chuckled, a bit of sweat dripped from her forhead. She grabbed my wrist and quickly dragged me away. I looked over my shoulder, and the doors to my room were already closed.

"He's going to kill him, right?"

"There's a 99% chance that he will."

-Time skip-

Right now I was in the dining room with Petra, Gunther, and Eld. I met him not too long ago. We were just, you know, getting to know each other a bit.

"So (Y/N), where are you from?" Eld asked after he took a sip from his tea.

"Shiganshina District." I responded, making all of them look at me.

"Really? That must be tough." Gunther said. I smiled and shook my head.

"Not really. Sure, what happened was horrible. But I kind of... Moved on I guess?" I hope that wasn't a weird thing to say.

"That takes a lot of courage. I mean, to move on. Not to live in past anymore. You might've lost friends or family members. And being able to move on from that is a big thing. So I would say you're really brave for doing that." I blinked and raised my head to look at Petra. She was looking at me with a sweet smile. Eld and Gunther both agreed.

"I guess you could say that." I gave them a small smile. Suddenly the door opened and Levi along with Oluo walked in. Right, Oluo didn't die but he's going to clean the whole mansion for the rest of the week. Levi walked towards me and placed something on the table. It looked like a package.

"What's this?" I eyed the package and then I looked up at him. He shrugged and made his way toward his chair.

"I don't know. Open it." He said. Clearly, he knew what was inside but choose not to tell me. Deciding not to question him any further, I began to open the package. It was the uniform of the Survey Corps along with the green cape. Honestly, it surprised me to get the uniform this soon. I thought I would get it after Graduation.

"Shouldn't I get this after Graduation?" I asked and fixed my eyes on Levi. He, in return, rolled his eyes and looked away. Completely ignoring me.

'Damn, what the hell did I do now? What is he still in a bad mood for? And what's up with his shitty attitude?'

"You should, but you have it now. Since you're already a part of the Survey Corps." Levi answered, still looking away. Suddenly, a grin appeared on my lips as I looked at the uniform. Eren would be jealous.

-The next day-

(Third Person POV)

(Y/N) was peacefully sleeping in her room but she was suddenly woken up by the doors smashing against the wall. She immediately sat up and looked toward the doors and her eyes landed on Levi.

"Wake up. After you get ready, meet me at the back of the mansion." That was the only thing he said before he turned around and left. (Y/N) blinked, she was still half asleep. Standing up, she grabbed her uniform and made her way toward the bathroom. She got ready, quickly grabbed a potato from the kitchen, ate it, and left.

 She got ready, quickly grabbed a potato from the kitchen, ate it, and left