He dipped his head toward Sehun’s ear to whisper. “Oh, this is for spilling that hot coffee and laughing at me at the bar.” Luhan stomped Sehun’s feet so hard then kicked him where it hurts the most. He laughed mockingly when he heard a painful cry from the arrogant heir. It was a good decision that he wore leather loafers instead of his usual crocs. Serves him right.

“You will pay for this!”

“Bring it on, asshole.” He flashed him his middle finger to emphasize his point.

*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

“Can you even believe him? That guy just put me in a fucking limelight. I heard ridiculous rumors that I easily got here because of him.” Luhan said fuming. He turned to check his bestfriend’s reaction and saw that Baekhyun is munching a chocolate cake.

“Are you seriously eating while I’m almost losing my mind here?”

“Ludeer, take a chill pill, okay? Here, have a taste of this heavenly cake. It will make you forget everything that he did to you except the good ones.”

Luhan took the spoonful of cake. “What good ones? All of them are nightmares.” He rolled his eyes as he remembered everything that guy said to him.

“Well, don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy the night you spend with him. You can’t even walk for days and had a fever. Admit it, Ludeer, he’s good in bed.”

He glares at Baekhyun for reminding him. He tried not to remember those touches that still burn on his skin and how good it felt to have Sehun inside him. He felt the heat creeping on his cheeks. “I will never follow your advice again next time, Byun Baekhyun. I swear to my great ancestor, if I saw that guy again, I might not be able to finish my residency. Tell my mom and dad that their son will be in jail,” says Luhan in attempt to mask his reddening cheeks into anger.

“Kidding aside, you shouldn’t stress yourself over those peasants. They’re just jealous that you are Sehun’s fiancé.”

“How many times have I told you to stop saying that?”

“Well, tell that to this news outlet.”

“What? What news outlet?”

Luhan almost crushed Baekhyun’s phone when he read the headline in a news that the latter’s watching. His phone vibrates on his coat. He fished it out and saw his mother calling him. He bites his lower lip nervously. He has a feeling that his parents already saw what is on the news.

“Mother deer is calling you? Uh oh, this is not good.”

Yeah, this is not good. Who knows what his parents will do over this. They’ve been pushing Luhan to get married and have kids already, and there’s the news, serving what they want in a silver platter. He waited for his phone to stop vibrating. He’s about to turn it off when a message flashed on his screen.

From: Unknown

Do you like my gift, my beloved fiancé? I told you that you will pay right?

Oh Sehun, you piece of shit. Luhan stares again at Baekhyun’s phone screen, drilling holes on Sehun’s handsome face with a caption, “Heir of Oh Conglomerate and model, Oh Sehun announced his engagement with a doctor Xi Luhan.” May his ancestors forgive him if ever he kills someone.

To: Unknown

You better hide now.

*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

Right after his duty, he drove himself toward Sehun’s penthouse. He will never let this pass. He furiously pressed the doorbell. He is still fuming because he had to hide his face to avoid some of the press that camped outside the hospital. He was not aware that Oh Sehun was famous not only as the only heir of Chairman Oh but also as a part time model. He almost got hurt and he’s thankful that Yixing and Baekhyun’s there to help him. His parents been calling him nonstop. Even his childhood bestfriend, Minseok despite of being busy on his life as a University Professor called him.