Chapter 10.1: If You Don't Want to Hurt Me Then Don't Hurt Me

The weather forecast said it would become colder in the next few  days

The weather forecast said it would become colder in the next few days. Consequently, the temperature dropped 7 to 8 degrees today, resulting in the freezing of a group of people.

The on-campus forum for X University also started to debate heatedly and anger was rising. A lot of previous dissatisfactions have surfaced one after another. Such as the hot water in the public baths in the university was occasionally interrupted, the internet connection in the dormitory was extremely unstable. One of the anonymous posts was the most insightful: "My fellow students, stop complaining. It is better now compared to the old society."

There is a place to live without being exposed to the blowing of the northwest wind. If the dormitory is cold, wear more clothes! If it is still not warm enough, then ask your mother to send you a thick quilt.

The alternate hot and cold water in the public baths can stimulate blood circulation. Let's gather together. If you are sick, the medicine in the clinic does not cost too much money. Even though their medicine for colds has never cure anyone before. However everyone is young, so there is nothing to fear. If worst comes to worst, it is only pneumonia.

If the network is disconnected, go to the laboratory or the university's computer room. Moreover, it is not disconnected continuously.

The people in the old society managed to live through it and still established a new China, so our little inconvenience is nothing!

"After enduring winter, everything will be fine. "

Mao Mao said: "I've just bought my autumn dress, how ah?!"

Mao Mao wrapped herself in a bed sheet and felt indignant: "I can't live through this kind of weather. This won't do, I have to migrate."

"Remember to fly south, don't go north ah." Zhao Yang reminded her while browsing some posts in the forum. In fact, the most popular post in X University forum recently was not those real problems in the social section but two posts in the emotion theatre section which were, 'I Saw Jiang Xu's Sweetheart' and 'Discussion on the Background of New Generation Idol Jungkook' ......

At this moment, Zhao Yang was browsing at Jungkook's background. It was really incredible, even his 'rich relatives' were mentioned.

"Meow Meow, a lot of women intend to seduce your man ah."

Lisa was working on her project. She took this week off because the project was due soon so there was still a lot to do to finish it off. "Okay."

Mao Mao gave an evil laugh: "Meow Meow, you are one of the most talked about people in the forum ah ...... also being attacked very badly, heehee."

Zhao Yang can't stand Mao Mao's inappropriate laughter: "Did you put that photo of Meow Meow and brother-in-law seemingly smiling at one another in the post?"

Lisa instantly sprayed some of her saliva on the screen. "What photo?"

Zhao Yang has already efficiently forwarded the web address to her. Lisa hesitated for a while before clicking on it.