Your Drawings Look Like Heaven To Me || Soft Mod Valentines Day Oneshot

Start from the beginning

"..I-I've been trying to sketch out ideas for my latest painting, but I haven't been able to come up with anything good. All my ideas are trash."

He lowered his hand, tilting his head a little when he seen Pico give a mildly surprised expression.

Pico had been looking at some of Benji's 'failed ideas', several pieces of unfolded pieces of paper in his hands, looking through all of them.
Pico looked back at Benji,

"Trash? Softie, these are great,"

Pico gave his lover another grin, his eyes lit up after seeing the pages. Even though they were all concepts, Pico was still impressed.

"What? No they're not-"

Benjamin retorts, giving the other a skeptical look.
Pico only shakes his head, walking closer towards the bed, avoiding all the papers on the ground.
He sits near Benji, placing the papers in his hands beside him.

"Babe, you really need to stop being so hard on yourself. You're a amazing artist, and all these things you got so far look great."

Benjamin can't help but smile more at his boyfriend's supportiveness, his gaze shifting away as his cheeks dusted a light red from bashfulness,

"Nnoo.. stop.."

Pico giggled, his hand reaching over to ruffle his Softie's hair, making his beret fall off.

"No, Babe... your drawings look like heaven to me!~"

Pico's voice had a playful chime at the end of his sentence, starting to laugh more when Benjamin swatted his hand away, Benji giggling as he snagged his beret, fixing his fluffy cerulean hair before placing the beret back on.

"Pico.. stop!"

Benji's pleas weren't enough for Pico to stop being so supportive, leaning in to give his Softie a peck on the cheek, his Softie's cute little face starting to light up more.

"Mm.. nah. I don't think so."

He only grinned more as Benjamin puffed his cheeks slightly, pouting.

"You're so talented, Baby Blue, I know you can come up with something. You're too creative not to."

Pico reached again, this time to cup Benji's face, his thumb rubbing soft circles into the other's cheek.

Benjamin's expression softened, his pout turning into a smile. God, why did Pico have to be so sweet with him?

"..Thank you."

"It's no problem, Baby Blue. Now, why don't you 'n' me grab something to eat? Maybe some food will help you think. Plus, I'm just hungry."

Pico chuckled, to which Benji laughed along, before nodding.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

Pico nods, before standing up.

"Great, so, what are you in the mood for?"

Benjamin shrugs, not quite sure.

"I don't really know. I'm not really in the mood for anything in certain,"

"That's alright, we can figure somethin' out together."

Pico, still grinning, turned the other way, beginning to walk out of the room.

Benjamin, however, stayed on the bed, thinking a little.

"His smile always makes everything better, huh?"

And that's, when it hit him. He was finally struck with the inspiration he had been looking for this entire time, and now, he finally knew what to do.