Why I ship BeepxBang

Loudtopia

This is a wordy/mostly story driven chapter, you can skip it if you want

                   Okay, so my story with the ship started sometime in may of 2020 back when covid was on it's power surge. For context, I already knew about the show since I was 8-9 first starting with super songs and migrating to ask the Storybots actually thinking that super songs came first lol. I binged season 2 and watched a bunch of season 3 when it first came out. Anyway, I was starting my (online)Punnett squares unit in science and thought about the ask the Storybots episode why do people look different and watched the episode. I actually enjoyed it and rewatched all of the episodes quite a few times over my online school year. I even began to ship BangxBo instead of BeepxBang.

Sometime in June, I began to go on YouTube and started watching fun videos and a really hilarious ytp

Sometime in June, I began to go on YouTube and started watching fun videos and a really hilarious ytp. When I was looking at videos like this left and right, it was only natural that I ended up finding some BeepxBang related videos; I was at first really disgusted and hated it because it was 'just a kid's show' but then I thought about it and began to think for a while. Soon enough, I actually began to like this ship and grew to understand why people liked them together. I even made a paper listing a bunch of BeepxBang moments in the Storybots (Seem familiar?).

Over the very dragged out summer of 2020, I spent a bunch of time making BeepxBang and Storybots fanart. The more I watched videos on it, the more I loved the ship. This was also the time I began to 'abandon ship' and chose BeepxBang as my favorite Storybots pairing. 

One adventurous night, I was wondering if people were feeling the same way I felt and looked up Storybots fanfiction and found a bunch of Wattpad

One adventurous night, I was wondering if people were feeling the same way I felt and looked up Storybots fanfiction and found a bunch of Wattpad. An app I already had but only used it for Miraculous ladybug. I spent a healthy amount of my time reading Storybots fanfics too.

When online school started again back in September of 2020, I was feeling more bored than ever (and I was only a month in!). Came October, and I was just bored out of my mind and was looking for something to do. I was still watching a bunch of Storybots at the time and knew about the really good fanfictions people were making and wanted to get in on that too. I decided to start with making a bunch of reasons proving the ship I grew to appreciate over the past few months, BeepxBang! Therefore, coming my BeepxBang proof story. I was a little afraid at first since I never posted before but I'm really glad with how it turned out. 

I also wanted to share the artwork I made over the summer and some more recent founding the idea for this story! I don't remember how I got into BoxBoop but it had something to do with the Storybots ship rating book by Perserverance_777 making me think about and eventually appreciate the ship but that's a story for another time. 

If you made it the end thank you for reading! I know that this an artbook but this is a little short for a full story. Have a great day/night and happy v day! Goodbye!

-Reah_writer7