― 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, my bad," Yahaba apologized quickly before running off to which Kunimi thought was weird since the second-year setter had never been like that before. 

Kindaichi who was following behind the setter came to a stop next to Kunimi. Seeing the questioning look on his friend's face, he informed the first-year spiker. 

"Don't worry about Yahaba-senpai," Kindaichi slung his arm over the other's shoulder. "He's in a rush for something special."

Kunimi quirked an eyebrow but quickly shook it off as he was met by an unexpected question from his friend. 

"Did something happen with Y/N-san?" The poor boy quickly burried his face in his palms as to not let his red face be seen.

Kindaichi hummed, knowing something did happen between them as the reation was self-explanatory. His vision trailed back to his caramel-haired senior. 

Yahaba ran towards his classmate as fast as his legs could carry him, after hearing that his classmate is going to throw a big surprise. 

Kenta stood, tapping his foot as he waited for his dear companion. "Oh, there you are!" Kenta waved to Yahaba as the latter approach him.

"So, I need some advice on how to make this work," Kenta whispered with a serious face which was odd for the redhead. 

"What do you mean?" Yahaba shot back a puzzled look. 

"Look at this beautiful bouquet of flowers, do you see it?"

"I'm not blind."

"Yeah, I'm going to give it to my special valentine, any suggestions?"

"Just give it to them, dumbass."

"What, just like that? That's plain, not special enough😐."

"What do you want to do then? Bring them on a date to Paris??"

"That's a good idea, but you know what? I'm just going to give it to her." Yahaba could only facepalm himself. "Right, so follow me, in case something goes unplanned."

Masumi Jin was suddenly pushed towards the redhead by her friends. Kenta safetly pulled her from the clutches of her friends. However, he did not expect the girls to push Jin into him. 

"OH~ Hey, girlie!" Kenta winked at the female to which earned him a threatening smile in return. 

"Uh, would you like to get off or are you planning to stay like this a little longer?"

Jin punched the flirtatious redhead with an audible whack. Yahaba winced at the sound. 

Without paying any mind to the punch, Kenta quickly shoved the bouquet to Jin. Their face heatened. They accidentally met eyes, creating an intense eye contact competition for a split second before looking away again as the colour red deepened. 

Jin slowly lifted her hands to receive the flowers, her eye suddenly interested on her shoes. Kenta chuckled, amused to see her reactions when receiving the flowers. "Is the floor that beautiful?"

"At least, it's neater than your hair, idiot." Kenta let out another chuckle as he brought his hand up to pat the smaller girl. 

"Hey, wait- ARE YOU CRYING?!"

"SHUT UP, YOU LOVINGLY ANNOYING IDIOT!"

Yahaba awkwardly walked away as Kenta comforted Jin, leaving the couple be. 

"Aww, Chika-chan!" Oikawa pouted, following the black-haired beauty. "Do accept this rose!"

"I have more than enough, Oikawa," Chika told the brunette as she walked on ahead. "You can keep that for yourself, thank you very much."

Oikawa glanced back to his table. Roses and boxes of chocolate piled on the the wooden surface, some was even placed in an extra box next to his seat. 

"You can have some chocolate!" 

"I don't like to eat too much sweets."

Oikawa pouted again, looking over to his best friend, the one and only Iwaizumi or otherwise known as Iwa-chan.

Iwaizumi grumbled and pull back the setter by the collar of his uniform. "Alright, that's enough, you flirt. Stop bother her."

"Aww, Iwa-chan! Would you accept my love with this box of chocolate, free with a beautiful rose!" Oikawa's eyes twinkled as he looked straight into his partner's eyes. 

Iwaizumi pretend to cough, covering half of his face with his hand. "That's enough, idiot..." 

"Oh, is my Iwa-chan shy~? Or perhaps, flustered from my undying love!"

"NO, THAT'S ENOUGH, BAKAWA! BOKEKAWA! AHOKAWA!"

"Iwa-chan...is that the best you can come up with? We both know you're running out of insults for me which results in you calling me an idiot in three different ways."

"OH? THEN DO YOU HAVE A BETTER IDEA THEN?!"

"How about calling me yours? And I'll call you mine 😏." 

"Mattsun, bae!" Makki fist bumped his best friend, Matsukawa. "A special chocolate, specially stolen from Oikawa, just for you!"

"Aye, Makki! Here's a special rose specially taken from Iwaizumi, just for my little prankster!"

"Ahh, may our love be for eternity as IwaOi ❤️!"

╭──────────────.♡..─╮

[ VALENTINE'S SPECIAL ]

COMPLETED! ✔

╰─..♡.──────────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

⎯⎯ ୨ author's note ୧ ⎯⎯

woke up at the break of dawn
just for this cuz it's been a long
time my simp friends <33

cringe as always but anyways,

happy valentines my luvlies! 

p.s pls be my valentine, i'm in need
of one to flex lol