― 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

「 CHAPTER SEVEN 」

― TO SAY THAT Oikawa's plan is a bad idea was an understatement. It was plain horrifyingly terrible. 

Iwaizumi just couldn't find any other words to describe it.

He didn't even know why he decided to go along with Oikawa.

Then again he didn't even know why he even agreed to such an idiotic and stupidly poor planned plan in the first place.

As if things couldn't get any worse, Oikawa just had to order the club members around in hopes of succeeding in his dreams. 

The volleyball club members were currently jumping and running around, excited by the declaration Oikawa just made to which they all just had to agree.

To be honest, Oikawa did have a point there in having no managers to help them out. But as things progressed, it just got worse. 

Everyone was somehow pumped up at the mention of getting a manager. EVEN Kunimi agreed to it. 

He said it would be nice since they had to manage it themselves when it comes to filling bottles, taking records of the practice, and so on.

The gymnasium was in total chaos. 

Hanamaki and Matsukawa were doing their secret bros' handshake in excitement while running around, laughing like crazy kids. 

Watari was jumping up and down while admiring Oikawa's antics.

Yahaba was on the floor with a way too peaceful look on his face as if agreeing with their captain.

Kindaichi was shaking a lazy Kunimi who, surprisingly had a small smile on his bored face. 

Kunimi said if they got a manager, he would become strangely hyped that he could run ten laps around the gym. 

While Iwaizumi was praying, Oikawa could be seen laughing with his hands on his hips, claiming he's a genius for bringing the topic up.

Well, now that's something you don't normally see every day. 

They were lucky their coaches were not here today.

After they had finally calmed down, Oikawa just had to bring another stupid idea up.

He proposed that they would be going around the school, recruiting. 

Papers were scattered around the spacious gym grounds as the volleyball club threw in foolish ideas after foolish ideas in creating a perfect plan. 

It was already dark outside whilst the team was planning. 

They decided to call it a day and went home.

By the next day, Oikawa had everything already planned out.

What was the plan?

Just go look for someone suitable to be a manager, as Oikawa said.

He didn't even forget to inform their coaches to which they agreed saying it would be nice and not so tiring if the team had someone to help out with the supposedly chaotic team.

With Oikawa and his not-so-smart mastermind plan, the volleyball club members went off, on their way to find a manager for their club. 

Even the coaches were curious to see the outcome of the great idea Oikawa made.

*₊˚──────.♡༉─ ˊˎ-

After the brief meeting with the student council club members, you were ecstatic to drop by and visit them again.

They were a nice crowd, very welcoming, and fun to be around. Though they tend to get a little out-of-hand sometimes. Just as Fuyuki mentioned.

Closing the phone in your hands, you placed it safely on the table to tidy up your desk and pack your bag. You walked out of the classroom, ready to meet up with Fuyuki for after-school club activities.

Coincidentally, you just happened to bump into a certain someone along the way.

The person is familiar as you've seen them before. The laid-back and lazy expression. It was Kunimi alright.

Geez, what's up with you and Kunimi?

Though he had a blank expression, Kunimi was internally screaming inside his head because he, once again, just had to run into you. 

But boy was the guy was glad he had found you.

Kunimi didn't know why he would always look for you after that day he boldly sat next to you. He had this feeling he couldn't quite describe after meeting you. A feeling he never had felt before. He would just shake the thought off saying he wanted to see your face again.

The wing spiker realized he zoned out as he heard a groan coming from the girl in front of him.

"Sorry about that," He reached out his hands, helping you back up to your feet.

You brushed it off saying it was okay and partially your fault since you weren't really focusing on where you're going. 

That's until you look up to see Kunimi, the person you left in the conference hall that day at the opening ceremony. 

Kunimi glanced around hastily to look for his teammates who were with him a while ago, now disappeared and nowhere to be seen. He turned back to you, gulping as he gathered his courage to ask you what he's been wanting to.

"Wouldyouliketobecomeamanagerforthevolleyballclub?" Kunimi blurted out too quickly.

"Huh?" 

╭──────────.♡..─╮

[ CHAPTER SEVEN ]

COMPLETED! ✔

╰─..♡.──────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚