Chapter The Thirty-Four

Izuku went out with the suit that mitsuki gave, the looks of it.. it was very expensive and Izuku wanted to refuse but the queen was very sweet to give him a suit or a formal suit to wear.

But however he didn't know why would the queen give a suit when he's not a guest he had that question in his mind for awhile while he's dressing up. Izuku walks outside to see many people arrived while the butlers and servants walking around rushing, he insisted to help which made the workers relief but they saw the suit that he was wearing it was expensive so they refused.

It was made by a professional designer they are also a royalty, Izuku sigh and just leaned to the wall why watching the people in the main hall talking and drinking. After for a minutes the queen walks to the throne while the people started to be quiet "hello ladies and gentlemen, I am appreciated that everyone plan to visit princess camie's birthday" she said while the others nodded.

Mitsuki continued "thank you so much for the wait, and now here is princess camie" while camie walk towards the throne and stand beside her "happy birthday!" The people shout and camie smiled "happy birthday princess camie" mitsuki greeted and camie smiled at her "thank you, your majesty" Camie bowed.

Then mitsuki look at the guests "without further a do, let's start the party" and everyone claps and then do their own thing, Izuku is still leaning in the wall he's happy that everyone had a good time he is still watching more people showing up to the party.

After a couple of hours the queen called to get everyone's attention "we are now proceeding the dance between the men we picked and the fiancé" she said and everyone claps, they moved to the side so that camie and her dance partners will dance at the middle.

At first dances it was only the random men but then when everyone is done the fiancé is next "next the soon to be king and the fiancé, katsuki bakugo" everyone cheered while katsuki walked towards the middle with the formal suit it really suits and the princesses was blushing at him or admiring him.

The song began with a romantic rhythm and they began to dance together, everyone whispered of how they are such a great pair while katsuki only dance with her since she changed and for her birthday also for his mother, Camie didn't expect any feelings towards this dance it's only temporary until katsuki dances with love of his life.

The dances ended with the a bow and all of the guests cheered but it was stopped by the queen "ah, we are not done yet, we still have one more men for her to dance with" the queen said while katsuki couldn't careless who she dancing with as long he's not included then that's fine.

"May I present, Izuku Midoriya" the queen called and katsuki freeze and look at Izuku who had a shock face "Mr. Midoriya, would you care for a dance with me?" Camie ask while katsuki glare at her "she's provoking me" katsuki thought camie only winked at him while Izuku walks towards her.

He stand in front of camie and held her hand "I would love to" he said softly he doesn't want to be rude so he accepted the dance he doesn't have any negative thoughts it's just that it's his first time dancing with a girl since everyone uses him as a girl material.

The song began, they softly and gently danced while katsuki still glare at them but mostly camie who smiled at Izuku lovingly like a innocent human being.

Their dance was interesting for other's eyes because they still made eye contact even though their dancing their eyes is still looking at the other's eyes.

But there wasn't anything special since all of this are fake well, not for Izuku since he enjoyed the dance because it's his first time while Camie enjoyed dancing but she's very tired and for katsuki.. he's quite mad and runs away.
Izuku only noticed that katsuki runs away he didn't know what was wrong but he saw his face it looks his upset.

He planned to chase him after the dance to what's wrong with him maybe he could help or maybe he's jealous because of him.. he snapped out of his thoughts and focused on the dance.

After all of that, Izuku runs to find katsuki, after about a minutes he saw him in the bench leaning Izuku smiled and walk towards him "hey, uh your highness or k..kacchan are you okay? you seem upset?" Izuku ask while trying his best to say the words carefully and won't trigger the blonde.

Katsuki stay quiet while Izuku continued "uh, I'm sure it was nothing since you know I'm just a worker here but don't worry I'm pretty sure that princess camie only loves you" Izuku said tried to make katsuki feel better but he noticed that he only make i worse "did I say something offensive? I am so sorry, I deeply apologize" Izuku tried to apologize.

He walks closer to him "hey, can you hear me? I said that I am sorry if I said something offensive and I'm sure that princess camie only loves.." but he was surprised when a sudden warm lips crash to his own. His eyes widen when realized that katsuki kissed him he tried to push him but katsuki only pushed him in the wall.

Katsuki cupped his cheeks while kissing him deeply, Izuku wants to pull away but at same time he don't because the kiss made him feel something and in a good way but however he need to stop him since he's engaged "sto.. stop!" Izuku yelled and katsuki stopped, after the long silent katsuki leaned to peck his lips and walked away leaving a blushing red broccoli while heavily breathing.

———

I don't really have any plan on this chapter since the plan before is to make sure that their first kiss is passionate(or soft) and consensual however I suddenly want drama and this is what the result is.. haha

See you soon!