𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ⑅ valentine

14 February, the day full of love. Everybody gifts chocolates, roses, and much more to their beloved as a symbol of their love for them.

Even the Night Raven College students are celebrating Valentine's Day. Many of them gives chocolates to each other, some of them even confess their love!

You, on the other hand, are receiving lots of love letters and chocolates. Having no class, you decided to open the love letters first since you were curious about who sends these letters.

Some of them are person you don't know, while some are your classmates. What is most surprising is... You even received a letter from each of the Housewardens, including Idia! Not only them, the vice Housewardens and the first years are giving you love letters. Gosh... You were that popular.

Among all of those letters, there is one letter that you haven't opened yet. And once you opened it, you are very surprised... Your crush's name are on it! He said he want you to meet him at the forest to get some alone time. Of course you came.

[Y/F/C] was really happy to see you. "Oh, [Y/N]... You actually came. Does this means that you liked me too?" You nodded while smiling and blushing like an idiot.

He then proceeds to move closer to you. "Hey, you know? I want to steal something from you," he said while smirking. You don't really know what he meant, so you asked what is it.

"Hehehe..." Without hesitation, he closes the distance of your lips to his. The warm sensation gets over you as you slithered your arm to his neck.

"I'm so grateful right now... Thank you, [Y/N]. And happy Valentine's Day." :

Hey now, it's up to you who do you love. I don't think I have the rights to pick your partner in Valentine's Day, so I will make a scenario of you and your favorite character instead. Sorry for the short and messy writing...

Also, [Y/F/C] means your favorite character.

Happy Valentine's Day from me and Azul!

Also, please don't mind me simping for him... I just- can't. He's too gorgeous for his own being and his way of talking and that personality makes my heart flutter.