Chapter ten.

~excuse my feet. I have 21 days until my summer break, and I am so happy! Also, I have lost like 17 pounds sense last summer, so I'm ready for this summer! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Before I go, one more thing! I put a warning at the beginning of the book saying there was going to rape somewhere in the book. I feel like rape is pretty serious, and a bit dramatic for a Harry styles fanfic. There for, there will not be a rape scene! I've not ever been raped, but if you have you aren't alone! Don't feel like you are. 😘 ~

"Eenid!" Adam wraps me up in a bear hug.
At this moment, all the hard feelings I have for him vanish. I'm a softy, and in this case I really don't want to be. There's a chance he's cheated on me, which is heartbreaking . I know I kissed Arden, but I didn't see any of those coming. Adam knew. He knew what he was doing. Also, sense when have I not been enough for him?
"Adam."
We both take a seat on the sofa, just like we used to. I want so badly to forgive him. His arm is wrapped around my neck, the other has found its way around my waist. God. I love this so much.
"Hey Adam?"
"Yes?"
"Do u know Ashley Emerson?"
"Yeah! Really weird, she can be cool, I guess. Why do you ask?"
"I met her in town earlier. I hadn't spoken to her in months. She said you guys have gotten close. She's pretty cool." Of course, this was in no way true.
"Yeah. I used to talk to her a lot more."
"Yeah, she invited me over for some girl time earlier. I might go."
"Oh yeah? Thats cool. Sounds fun."
"Girl time is always fun!"
"What exactly do girls do during girl time?"
I was hoping he'd ask that. He basically fell right into the trap I have to hopefully catch him in the act of his sleeping with her.
"Mainly tell each other secrets. Talk about boys, do each other's hair and nails, and most importantly, eat."
"Why do girls do each other's nails? What about that is fun? You could be outside playing ball, or chopping some wood. Something productive."
I snort. There's the humor I love so very much. I think I love him enough, that if he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him, I'd say yes.
What's wrong with me?
I love him, but I also hate him. I want to be with him forever, but he angers me... Maybe that's our love.
"Adam, I know where your brother is at."
He sits up, causing me to slump onto the couch.
"What?"
"He's here. He came by earlier, I haven't a clue how he knew where I live, but he does. He came by and I talked him into going and saying hi to your mum."
"What the hell Eenid! I swear to fucking god if you're lying..."
"Swear what? Adam I'm not lying. Why would I lie about something like that? I know how hurt you are over that."
"He's dead. No way can he be here. I can't believe you'd lie. I thought I could talk to you about him! Fuck you, Eenid."
"Adam! I'd rather you didn't talk to me that way! I'm not lying. Go home and see for yourself."
"Whatever. Call me when you want to apologize."
"Don't be looking forward to that call. I didn't do anything. I tried to-"
"Tried to what? Bombard me with lies?"
"Adam, dont get all dramatic. You're acting like a teenage girl."
"I am not. Bye, Eenid." On that cheery note, he passes by me, walks quickly out the room, and slams the door behind him.
Jesus. I wonder if that's what it would be like to be married to him. If so, I'm happy he didn't get down on one knee and ask for my hand in marriage. He was being so dramatic. Well, I'd like to see the look on his face when he shows up at his house, and Harry is sitting in his living room; talking to his mum, making himself comfy. I would kill to see the,"Well shit." Look. Probably to die for.
I slump my way back into my bedroom, making it a point to slam my door in frustration. I wish I hadn't fallen in love with Adam. Thank god there's Arden for me. Arden really seems to care, he really does. That's nice.
"Eenid?" Jon's voice carries down the hall.
I jump off my bed. I run across my room in record speed, yanking open my door, throwing my self into the hallway. I run up to Jon, wrapping my arms around his face, burying my face in his chest.
"I see someone's missed me!"
"I have! Very much! America might be fun, but nothing's more fun than a older, over protective brother!"
"I would hope so. Actually, I might not. If I'm more fun, that's actually pathetic." He laughs at himself, that deep Jonathan laugh.
"I seen your note said mum was in Egypt. That's quite random, what is she doing there?"
"She's got herself a Egyptian hubby." I stop smiling instantly. Mum? Moving on? I'd rather drink a water bottle of hobo spit.
"A what?"
"A hubby. They've only been together for three weeks. Mum promised me she'd call you, I can't believe she didn't. She's been there for a week."
"You don't think its a bit weird our mum has had a boyfriend for three weeks, and went to see him after only like a week and a half? Even worse, all the way to Egypt."
"Of course I think it's weird. That's why I put a hidden camera in her phone, purse, rings, and watch. That way, I can basically see everything."
"What have you seen so far?"
"Trust me, some very disturbing things. I've heard more porn in this week than I have in my whole life."
"Ugh! Jon! Keep that to yourself. I can't believe you heard mum have sex!" I start to laugh really hard. I might just make fun of him for a while for that.
"Yeah! I didn't want to! Why do you think I left?"
"Where'd you go?"
"Strip club, had to take my mind off our naked mum and to a naked stripper."
"So gross."

¥¥¥

The opening and closing of my bedroom door wakes me. I can sense someone towering over me. I think this over. Jon wouldn't just come into my room, uninvited. If it's a intruder, I should just pretend to me asleep. Hopefully Jonathan heard or seen him or her, and is coming to my rescue.
"I know you're awake, you moron." Harry's whispering voice is almost like his normal one.
"What the hay, Harry. It's," I look at my clock,"Three twelve a.m!"
"I know. I've got to talk to you. Look, I know you talked me into seeing my mum and dad, but I didn't want to see Adam. He showed up, saying you told him I was here. Then he tried to fight me! Why would you tell him I was here?"
"Relax. He didn't believe me anyways. He started cussing at me, swearing to god, getting all dramatic. I would say you know how he is, but you don't. So never mind."
"Yeah, you could tell he was freaked out. Anyways, he'll be bye here tomorrow l, try to dump him then. If all goes according to plan, he'll fly to America to try to get you to marry him."
"What?" My voice came out loud and very high pitched. Footsteps could immediately be heard. Jon.
"Damn it, Eenid. Pretend to be asleep, having a bad dream. Don't give me away!"
I instantly close my eyes, arching my brows to make me seem confused and angry at the same time.
Jon opens my door.
"Eenid?"
I squirm in my "sleep". I hear him crossing my room to come see what's wrong. He shakes me slightly. I pretend to jolt awake, and flinch away. I start breathing really hard.
"Eenid, you okay? Asthma kicking up again?"
"No, just a bad dream. I'm sorry if I woke you."
"I sense another person besides us in the house. Don't move, and be quiet. I'll go look around."
A minute after he left, Harry slides out from under my bed. He has a pair of red thongs around his index finger.
"Care to explain?" He asks.
"Get out of here! And hey, give me those back, they're my favorite."
"Nope, sorry. You're under careful watch, I have to take them for evidence."
"Evidence for what?"
"Sexiness, hopefully."

//\\

Well, here's a filler chapter. Almost 1,500 words. Please forgive me. I know I said I was going to write a super long chapter, but I wanted to update soon. So surprise! Hehe.
Okay I need someone's help. I have this addiction to pulling out my hair, it's a mental disease thing, and I can't stop. I do it 24/7. In the grocery store, shopping, in the shower, at school, laying in bed, eating dinner, watching tv. I read a lot about it, and nothing really helped. If you've had this, please help me. Just tell me what you did to stop or doing to stop.
Love you guys. (: