Chapter 2: Spidey's in the house

The students from Beacon and Spider-Man boarded a Bullhead headed for Beacon, which was very crowded with students from other schools who, by protocol, would be assigned a room at the school during festival times in one of the buildings. While they waited to get to school, the girl with black hair with red tips, given her friendly nature, began to try to strike up a conversation with the masked man.

Ruby: So... what's your semblance?

(Y/n): Huh? You mean my superpowers? Well, the bite of a radioactive spider gave me superhuman strength, speed, durability, agility, senses, reflexes, coordination, balance and endurance, plus I have a spider sense, a pre-cognitive ability that warns me of imminent danger, something called The Web of Life and Destiny is the source of this precognitive ability, but it's a long story... huh, what else? oh yeah, I can enhance the inter-atomic attractive forces of the surfaces I touch so I can stick to them and climb walls... that and van der waals forces...

Ruby: And the ability to shoot webs? Don't you have glands that allow you to do that?

(Y/n): No, that would be great, but in my case I have built my web shooter, the fluid is stored in cartridges. Its natural state is solid until a constant force is applied to it, turning it into a liquid, you see, normal spider webs have a higher proportion of some amino acids, such as glycine (between 10 and 40%), alanine (between 18 and 30%), and different proportions of proline (between 0 and 20%), in addition to smaller proportions of serine, glutamine and tyrosine... however, regarding my formula I prefer it to be totally unknown to the public... you know kids, don't try it at home!

Yang: How can something so great have such a boring explanation!?

Weiss: I don't know, I liked the explanation, it was very organized.

Ruby: Geez, that's a lot... but naturally, what is your semblance? what ability gave you your Aura?

(Y/n): Semblance? Sorry I've never heard of it, is it some kind of magic?

Ruby: *Laughs* No, semblances aren't magic. They are the manifestation of an innate and personal power, people have their own Semblance that represents an aspect of their character.

(Y/n): I see, well, I guess some rules and natural laws in your world differ a lot from mine...

Blake: Excuse me... in your world faunus exist?

(Y/n): I don't think so... let's see... there are Kree, humans, Asgardians, Chitauri, Celestials... *mumbles* no, I don't think so.

Weiss: Ahem, anyway, we're about to arrive to Beacon, we're only a few minutes from landing, so I think it might be time to stop this discussion and pick it up some other time...

Once everyone gets off the bullhead, they head to the prestigious school, Sun is separated from the rest minutes before, until they reach the entrance, where the RWBY team and Spider-Man stop.

Weiss: Well, our team has a couple of things to talk about, so...

Blake: I'll guide him to Professor Ozpin's office, you guys go ahead.

Yang: what? We've been looking for you all weekend, we really need to talk...

Blake: Don't worry, it'll only take a few minutes, really. Also, I got a message from the teacher, I still have to go.

Ruby: Okay Blake, we're counting on you.

The other three girls headed to her bedroom, meanwhile the black-haired girl started to walk forward and Spider-Man followed her.

Blake: Don't you think it would be more comfortable to go without your suit, I think we're winning everyone's eyes...

(Y/n): I don't think so...

Blake: As you like, well, I wanted to thank you for helping us out there, though...

(Y/n): Hmmm?

Blake: Nothing, I just thought you were a faunus... but that's fine, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with you being human.

(Y/n): Oh, I'm really sorry...

Blake: Don't worry, there must be a world with a Faunus Spider-Man...

(Y/n): Yeah, I guess so.

They looked at each other for a moment before starting to laugh, the boy was perceptive enough to notice Blake's bun move a little and heard a faint purr. The two eventually arrived at Professor Ozpin's office, the grey-haired man holding a cup of coffee greeted them with a humble smile.

Ozpin: So, you must be the mysterious masked man who helped my students.

Spider-man again removed his mask showing his face completely, while the other two people in the room looked at him.

Blake: *Thinking* Well, he's quite handsome...

Ozpin: Please have a seat, I think there is something to discuss...Miss Belladonna, please wait patiently for your turn.

(Y/n): So... what do you want me to talk about, Mr. Wizard of Oz?

Ozpin: Well, I think it's time to introduce ourselves properly.

After Spider-Man recounted his story and Ozpin introduced himself as the headmaster of Beacon, it was time to talk about the main problem.

(Y/n): You see, I've been in your world for quite a while, I still don't know how I got here, I don't know, are there any mad scientists building portals around here?

Ozpin: Well, I wouldn't say mad scientists... however, I think I know a possible person and place that can help you... one of the kingdoms has incredible inventors and the resources to create amazing machines... I guess you you could guide them to build your way home...

(Y/n): That sounds plausible...

Ozpin: However, I am afraid that a person would not allow it, or at least not authorize it, he is a comrade of mine, however convincing him to authorize a project of the magnitude you ask for will take time...

(Y/n): ...

Ozpin: I'll try Mr. Parker, in the meantime I need you to help me.

(Y/n): Of course!

Ozpin: I'm glad of your enthusiasm. You see, my students have been doing some research but I'm afraid that will only lead them into a trap... It's no secret that times have become more violent, even though we live in a time of peace, there is something all this is not right and we need as many hands as possible.

(Y/n): I understand, don't worry, I'll take care of it...

Ozpin: I appreciate it. I suppose that would be all, Miss Glynda Goodwitch will show you a room where you can stay while we do all of this... On your way out, please tell Miss Belladonna to come in, thank you.

(Y/n)'s point of view

I ran into Miss Goodwitch, who looked at me with an angry face and lectured me on why it was inappropriate to wear my suit in school, after changing my clothes, the teacher seemed less upset, and proceeded to guide me to a room, it was kind of small, but since I won't be here for long, it could at least help me think of a way to create a portal back home...however, it should be destroyed once it's done finished using... if it fell into the wrong hands, the damage would be catastrophic... this is quite complicated... I lay my head on the bed provided and decided to stop thinking about things, it had been a busy day and I need to sleep.

To be continued...