Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"

Start from the beginning

Ahri: I want you y/n~ every day I see you pull that sweet smile for me *seductive laughing (?* you have no idea how much that teases me~

As she kissed my neck I felt like something was wrong...

Ahri: I hate to see you in a sad mood~ and I will kill every single person that makes my little angel sad~

Y/n: Ahri there's no need to kill anyone-

Ahri: hush~ I know a place we're I can show you how much I love you~

And there you have me. Getting my ass dragged out of a shopping Mall so she could take me to a motel room to "make me happy"

Ahri: y/n~ quick question. Tits or ass?

Y/n: arms bro I just need a hug right now...

Four hours of a fully paid motel room later...

My legs....

Ahri: *huff huff* feeling much better now hun~?

Y/n: my legs hurt....

Ahri: so you're better now~

Y/n: maybe but couldn't you go a little more soft on me?

Ahri: I'm less intense than evelynn honestly!

Y/n: uh.... I'm confused... You just wanted to "fuck me" right?

Ahri: oh belive me  I don't fuck with who ever I first find on the street. If I did this is because i want to be with you. I belive there no problem if I join your weird love relationship~ or is it?~

Y/n: OK this is getting weird why do you all four like me? What do you possible see in me?

Ahri: Maybe the way you treat us, the way you smile, the way you worry over us and your cooking. I'm going to be honest to you, I don't know any man that cooks like you or even cooks at all and I really valorate independence in guys.

Y/n: but I still don't get it. I'm just an assistant... Your assistant... Won't that hurt your image?

Ahri: y/n, evelynn has killed around 20 men and even though it never went public they were reported as missing with her being the main suspect. Kai'sa is a voidling and obviously that makes people she's dangerous, Akali is a well trained ninja I think and that makes her pretty dangerous as well. And well i~

She pulled me closer as I saw her sapphire blue eyes closer...

Ahri: I'm the least deadly out of them~  but that doesn't mean I can't kill ~

Some days later

Akali's PoV:

I'm finally packing up so I can go back to Piltover with y/n! I'm so excited to see how he is... Yes I barely could have a call with him, I had to move from the hotel we were staying because Ekko did not stop bothering me. Qiyanna obviously said I was being ridiculous but that's nonesense...

I was casually picking my stuff up until the home phone began to ring, so I picked up...

Receptionist: Hey Ms Akali, you have visitors do you want them to go to your room or perhaps you want them to wait in the lobby.

Akali: nah send them up.

I hanged up and continued throwing stuff on my travel case...

'knock Knock'

I walked over and open the door... My eyes litted up in excitement!

Akali: *GASP* Kayn! Aphelios! Felix! YONE!