Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"

Start from the beginning

Morgana: y/n? What are you doing here?

Y/n: I.... I think it's better if you hear the whole call...

I invited him to enter my home... As soon as I closed the door he hugged me... This warmth... It's been a while since someone actually hugged me...

Morgana: hey is everything alright little sparrow?

I patted his head as he showed me his phone... His chat with Kayle...

Y/n: the call I had with her was recorded...

After hearing the whole call I noticed how much he was hurt... I remember he always wanted his mother's approval... Kayle never went to a mother's day festival for y/n... Instead I always went for her even if I hated my sister....

Morgana: Y/n I-

Y/n: it's funny right? But don't worry... She wasn't worth the trouble either way

Morgana: Y/n you're in all your right to be angry right now...

Y/n: Why would I be angry? She never went to a mother's day festival, she never helped me pick an outfit for my prom, she never took the bother to tell me "oh you should treat a lady this way"! And look at me! I have 3 girls that worry over me! I never needed her approval either way!

I pulled him into a hug... I could feel how he was still crying...

Y/n: why was I not good enough for her.....

Morgana: you don't have to be good enough for noone y/n... We don't need her in our life.... Who cares if you date a demon or a voidling or a vastaya... And if she's not proud of you... I've always been and I always be no matter what...

I patted his back as I saw how hurt he was... This woman is going to hear me!

Morgana: I was thinking on... Why don't you invite this three ladies you're dating for dinner with me? We can go to a restaurant if you wish...

Y/n: Aunt Morg you hardly ever go out...

Morgana: hey I'm willing to make a sacrifice to meet those ladies that take of my little sparrow

Thanks to me he has that nickname, when he was 4 his hair looked like a Sparrow peak... So I started calling him little Sparrow and soon his father did too...

Later on that day...

Y/n's PoV:

I convinced ahri to go to the mall like we had planned after visiting my aunt morg, sure I look like literal shit but I have the feeling that ahri is not having a good time...

Y/n: is everything alright ahri? I can see you're troubled...

Ahri: I'm alright but what about you? Your mother just told you that she's not your mother anymore... Are you seriously alright?

Y/n: yes I mean, I have my aunt morg and well I have you guys! I don't need a maternal figure anyway...

Ahri: oh I can be your mommy~

Y/n: W-what?

Ahri: don't play dumb on me hun~ you know exactly what I meant.

She dragged me over to one of those abandoned best buys that are just the remainder that Amazon will eventually win on everything and pinned me to a wall...

Ahri: I've had enough of pretending, your smell is so attracting and your little smile that warms my heart~

Y/n: Ahri I-

Ahri: hush, maybe your mother didn't valorate the sweetheart of a son she had... But I will~

She licked her lips and began kissing me on the neck...