"Why are you just standing there Ōjo? Take the test!" Takahiro said, watching as his wife stared down at the pregnancy test. It was like she was scared to see the results or scared that something would happen as it did before. Hiro was a little excited. He was ready for another baby. Taishi was getting big and getting independent. The only thing Takara cared about was her dolls and the little furball they bought her for her birthday.

"Can you leave the bathroom? You're making me nervous." Mar said, making him nod, leaving the bathroom, as he sat on the side of the door. Seconds later, she called him back in the bathroom, pointing over to the test.

"I thought it said three minutes."

"It did, but it didn't take that long." She said with a straight face. It told Hiro he had gotten his hopes up as he walked past her over to the counter. Quickly he looked at the test, then back at a smiling Kamaria, and before Takahiro knew it, he had her in his arms spinning as kissing the side of her face.

"We're pregnant!"

"We're pregnant!"

"Yeah, we're pregnant. You scared me there,  Ōjo. I can tell you one thing you know how to hold a straight face like your Dad.... You know you are going on leave. I'm letting you do shit until you are out of the woods. Straight up relaxing for the next four to five months." Takahiro said as Mar looked at him with a cocked brow.

"You know that isn't going to fly. I have to take care of my babies and the animals, but I promise. I won't overdo it. I thought I would be happy with Kara and Ishi, but the older they get, the more I want another one. Then Hanako and Haruka, they make me want twins...."

"Not to ruin our little happy moment. How many more kids are you talking? We already have four about to have five or if we are cursed with your family trade. It could be twins, triples, or more. Hell, who knows, but I definitely do not want as many children as your brother and parents." He said, making Kamaria laugh.

"Neither do I. I want you to have the four to five children you asked for with me. The twins were bonuses that I love dearly. Hey, your sister, I think I have the perfect match for her...."

"Way to change the subject... but who's that?" He asked with curiosity.

"Yadiel. I know you have heard the stories. He and Aria were a thing and were married for a time. Really, it was a whole big mess. Aria wanted Greg to want something that he didn't want at the time. Since he thought he was unworthy of a family and bah... bah... bah, he refused. Anyhow he's a good dude."

"What about that girl Destiny? I see her here from time to time." Takahiro said, making Kamaria shake her head. That was one thing Niko didn't have to worry about. The only thing that woman was worried about was her money, and if it didn't come on time, she was there, ready to argue with Yadiel.

"You don't have to worry about her. She only sees dollar signs, Diel is another one of our lawyers, but he freelances around Germany. He's also the Lang's lawyer. They are another mafia here in Germany. Good people, though." She said, making Takahiro laugh.