Prologue - A visit

Earth-shattering shock-waves erupted across the ocean waves into the surrounding plateaus of ice pillars, the force strong enough to break and crumble the ice to pieces as the attacks of the human forms of Velzard and Velgrynd engaged in a great duel. These gusts of power blew across the landscape and ocean, shooting water into the air or cracking the ice. They did not spare even the clouds above. Any force sent at them slashing the clouds apart, letting small specks of sunlight pierce.

The deserted area provided the best location for such a clash of nature of the two true dragons. Every contact between them causing the land-changing eruptions of power. As their attacks quickened, the blows fissured in every direction, leaving nothing intact. When one attack landed, the next launched. Be it a punch, kick, slash or one of the many powers at their disposal.

The battle took place on the outskirts of Guy crimson's territory between their respective domains. Velgrynd launched upward above Velzard, building a sphere of powerful fire in her palm, and fired it down toward her sister. Velzard zoomed forward so quickly, brushing the ball of fire across her arm, sending it hurtling away as she raced towards the scorch dragon. Spinning her body, and flew a kick towards her sister with Velgrynd growling under her breath and launched a leg colliding with her sisters. The bang that followed erupted another shock wave of force and power. Velzard smirked before one push on her leg startled her sister before whipping herself before throwing a chop to Velgrynd's back, launching her away.

"What's this little sister? You were putting up a better fight against me last time. You seem a tad bit slower." Velzard teased with a cheerful grin.

Velgrynd regained herself mid-air facing the ice dragon grunting to her-self clenching her hands in frustrating ration, hiding behind a stern smile of her own. "Sister! I assumed you were wiser than that to assume I am anywhere near fighting at my best yet. I look forward to finding out if you can take me this time."

"Oh...? Where did that cockiness come from? You haven't been spending too much time spoiling our idiot younger brother. Have you, dear sister? I will need to do something about that attitude of yours. Can't have our family behaving so foolishly!" Velzard exclaimed, half mocking, half giggling towards her sister.

Velgrynd eyes widened, glaring with an anger in her pupils towards her older sister as licks of magic swept around her as fires built up around her transforming into her dragon form. Screeching a mighty roar, sending sound waves in every direction in a show of force. Velzard giggled before following suit and transformed into her dragon form, facing down her sister.

Her snowy coloured scales brightening off a shine of elegance as she released her aura around her body. Velgrynd leaned back as magical power flickered and built up in her maw, taking action with her skill burning breath, combining it with her ultimate skill, charity king Raguel.

An epic force of concentrated burning light fired from her maw, shooting so fast toward her opponent. Velzard followed suit, activating her ultimate skill. Patience lord Gabriel, freezing the surrounding atmosphere and gathered the ice and unleashed it into an attack of her own, unleashing it to meet her sister's attack head on. The resulting shock-wave produced blasted parts of the nearby glaciers to smithereens.

The waves went on for miles across the ocean and ice. If not destroying them or tearing chunks out, then blowing strong winds across. As the two dragons engaged in their epic duel, little did they know a figure was watching, albeit from a distance away outside of the battlefield.

Stood a tall man leaning against a pillar of ice dressed in a black outfit with a long overcoat sporting violet lined patterns running down the length of the coat. Hooded and a white mask with a red dot and small patterns running across the mask covered his face. Strands of mostly blue but tuffs of purple violet hair came out the side of the hood running down just below the shoulder length. The individual appeared invested in the fight, looking away to the ice in front of him but observing the duel, listening to every subsonic bang ejected in the distance.