Chapter 1: How it all began

An adult Orochimaru was sitting in a dark endless void, confused. The last thing he remembers was suffering in pain in bed from his injury with his fight with the Third Hokage and Tsunade refusing to heal his arms. Then months after that, he was in too much pain to shower with his arms bleeding. So Kabuto went to find him a new vessel since Sasuke wasn't here yet.

"Where am?" Orochimaru said, confused as he looked around the darkness, trying to figure out why he was in a dark void.

"You're in a dark void of your mind," A wise voice replied.

"Um," Orochimaru said as he saw a small blinding white figure appear in front of him. "A dark void of my mind? What am I doing here?" He asked with narrowed eyes.

"I brought you here using a justu," The white figure said as it flickered, beginning to take the form of something.

"You brought me here, but who are you?" Orochimaru asked.

The white light then took the form of a tall and pale-skinned man who had deep wrinkles and a strong jawline in his elderly age. He had spiky, shoulder-length, pale brown hair, with a chin-length, braided lock hanging in front of his left ear. He also sported a goatee, which was short in his younger years and later tapered down to his waist in his old age. Hagoromo had a pair of horn-like protrusions extending from either side of his forehead and pupilless white eyes. He also had a red Rinnegan like marking in the center of his forehead. He also wore a white, full-length kimono with a pattern of six black magatamas around a high collar, beneath which he wore a necklace made up of six black magatamas. On the back of his kimono was a more extensive, black Rinnegan marking with a pattern of nine magatamas arranged in three rows of three beneath it.

"My name is Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, but ​​​​​​you all know as the Sage of Six Paths," The white figure now revealed as The Sage of Six paths said.

"The Sage of Six paths, aren't you supposed to be dead or something? Why are you in my mind?" He stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yes, I'm dead, but I have been watching you for years now and decided to send you to a different world to live a new life," Hagoromo replied.

"Of all people, why do you want to want to give me a new life?" Orochimaru asked.

"As I said, I have been watching you for years. I saw the pain and suffering you have gone through since the death of your parents being shunned for your appearance. Deep down, you are not a bad person. Just one in pain, " Hagoromo replied. "So I'm giving you a second chance to have a better life."

Orochimaru was silent for once. He didn't know how to respond to Hagoromo's comment. He spent years searching for immortality and learning everyone justu, but now he was being given a second chance to have another life.

"So you really plan to give me a second chance to live a better life?" Orochimaru asked.

"Yes, in a world where there is no ninja but a world filled with magical and powerful creatures," Hagoromo said, a portal began to open in front of Orochimaru."Time to start your new life promise one thing no matter how tough things get; remember that you don't have to go through it alone. You have your family and will make friends who will be by your side no matter what, even if you stand out with your snake appearance, but your new family I'm sending you to will always love you," He said as Orochimaru was sucked into the portal.

Orochimaru then noticed he was inside a tight, dark space. He didn't know how long he was in here since he was sucked into that portal by the sage of six paths.

​​​After what he would assume could have been months, he felt himself being pushed out of the tight space and was suddenly hit by a blast of cold air.

"It's a boy!" A voice shouted as Orochimaru felt himself being wrapped up in something warm and realized the tight space he was in was his mother's womb. "Hm?" The person hummed.

"What's wrong? Is there something wrong with my baby?" A worried female asked.

"No, his test results are fine. It's just he so pale and doesn't seem to resemble you are your husband," The doctor said, heading Orochimaru over to the woman on the bed.

Orochimaru opened his eyes, feeling the radiating and warm and proactive aura coming from the person holding him, and saw a beautiful woman with brown hair and brown eyes smiling at him.

'So this is my new mother. She is beautiful, but what is this world like, and what are those creatures he mentioned.' Orochimaru thought, looking at the woman holding him.

"So he finally here," A make voice said.

Orochimaru then saw a man with spiky black hair and black eyes looking at him curiously.

"So this is our son he different such pale skin and golden snake eyes," The man said.

"I know he doesn't look like us, but I still love him he our son."

"I know didn't say he wasn't, just that he unique with his appearance, but I can feel that he are our child even if it doesn't show much except for the raven hair," The man said, smiling slightly. "So, what will his name be?"

​​​​​​'Maybe I can find true happiness here after all. They seem happy about me being their baby boy even though I look different.'

"How about we name him Orochimaru Ketchum because of his unique snake appearance," Orochimaru's new mother said, smiling.

"Well then, Orochimaru Ketchum, welcome to the world," His father said.

To be Continued...

This chapter was focused on how Orochimaru ended up in Pokemon as Ash Ketchum's older brother. He didn't exactly die but was given a second chance as he was wearing from losing his arms.

The next chapter will be the time skip to begin his Pokemon journey since I have nothing interesting to write about during his childhood.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and story! Thanks for reading!​​​​​​​​