Emotions

I sneak up behind the cookies.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask. The cookies stare at me scared for their lives. I keep looking at them and eventually one speaks up.

"Do you think you can scare us, you emo looking trash bag?" Thats it. That's my breaking point. I look at Poison Mushroom.

"Poison Mushroom, I'm sorry I couldn't visit you. I'll explain later- just show them the shroom bombs." I tell them. They nod and proceed to pull out a bomb. I swiftly walk away, motioning Poison Mushroom to run. Poison Mushroom drops the bombs right there and runs. I run in a different direction.

Since I'm looking behind me I didn't know others were walking. I still, running to get out of there. As I'm running I trip on my robe and then bump into someone, someone familiar. I say sorry, obviously not meaning it whatsoever.

"LICORICE!.." A very smooth voice calls from behind me. I turn around to see my mother running, trying to catch up to me. Something isn't right.

"Licorice, you're not supposed to be here." She said, nearly looking psychotic. She grabs onto my arms but I pull back. She never behaved like this. I have a little suspicion that she isn't my real mother. She looks up and faintly gasps.

"Gelatin cookie?" She looks like she's about to cry.

"Do I know you?" The cookie looks at her

"It's me, Jellybean cookie! We got married remember?" She says, holding back her tears. What in Earthbread is happening all the sudden? The cookie inspects her carefully then he looks at me.

"Jellybean..Cookie? Really? Is that really you?" He asks, "And our son? Is that Taffy?"

"No, it's not Taffy, but Taffy is coming, don't worry! He's grown a lot since you last saw him." My mother says.

"So uh, you're just not going to acknowledge the fact I'm still standing right here?-" I stood there awkwardly.

"Oh, yes! Sorry honey. This is Licorice," my mother says, "before you went missing, I'm pretty sure you remember the diaper mess."

I stand there, "Diaper mess? What's going on, someone tell me!"

Gelatin cookie stares at me. I sweat. Am I sure I'm in the right reality?

"I never knew you'd end up looking like me, I never got to hold you." He says, eyes wide open.

"What? Looking like you? I thought I always looked more like-" my mother kicks my leg gently. Guess she doesn't want him knowing about the man who I always thought was my real dad.

"Taffy!" My mother says, spotting him. I stand motionless.

"Guess you found the wizard jerk" Taffy says.

  "Thats..Thats Taffy?" Gelatin says, my mother nodding. "My, he's all tall and grown up now."

My mother whispers something to Taffy, and he looks at Gelatin and back to my mother.

"Really?" He says almost holding back his tears. Why is everything so emotional now? I don't even know this so called real father, so why even cry and get all soggy for nothing? Whats the point?

They keep talking and talking until an eternity passed by. I eventually slipped out of their view and I eventually sit down at a bench, in the same park where Poison Mushroom unleashed their bombs. The kids are still there, but they don't seem to realize me.