Special Part (Valentines Chapter)

A/N: hindi sya fully part ng story. Just a special chapter since Valentines Day. Sana maging masaya ang Valentines Day nyo. A short chapter only. Please check the media above, song for this chapter. Please do leave some votes, and comments :)

Third Person POV

Kyle, and Seth just finished setting up the Fedelin mansion para sa Valentines plan nila with their special someone. Seth, and Andrea has just started dating. Finally, Seth had the courage to confess his long love for his bestfriend.

"Kinakabahan ako, Kyle." Seth tells his bestfriend.

"Bakit naman? It's Blythe, hindi ka dapat kabahan."

That's the thing for Seth, it's Blythe. The girl he loves the most. Ang babae na nagpaparamdam sakanya ng roller coaster of emotions, saya, kaba, at pagmamahal.

Kyle, and Francine is about to celebrate their 6th month of being in a relationship. A lot has happened, but they're still fighting, holding on to that love. They fought hard para lang maabot kung nasan na sila ngayon sa relasyon nila. All the tears, the heartbreaks, are all worth it.

The guys planned a candle lit dinner for their ladies. Seth took the gazebo, while Kyle took the garden with of roses that they bought from a famous flower shop.

"You ready?" Tanong ni Kyle kay Seth.

"Laban." Sagot naman nito sakanya.

They left the premises para sunduin ang mga babaeng special sakanila. May dala din silang flowers, and chocolates for them.

~

Kyle's POV

This is my first Valentines with Francine, and I really want to make it special. Good thing ay magaling magplano si Seth sa mga ganito. I bought her a bouquet of sunflower, her favorite (a/n: kunwari na lang ito talaga favorite ni Francine in real life hehe).

I arrived at her apartment, at si Maymay ang sumalubong saken. She gave me a warm smile before letting me in sa bahay.

"Nako, ang pogi pogi naman talaga ng ka-date ng bestfriend ko." Sabi nya while looking at me fondly. "Ingatan mo sya ha?"

"Oo naman." I smiled. "I will never hurt her."

Tumango na lang sya as a response bago ako iwan dito sa living room nila. She told me na she will check if ready na ba si Francine.

After some minutes. a very beautiful lady appeared right before my eyes. Tumayo ako at ngumiti pabalik sakanya.

"You look wonderful, love." Sabi ko, still admiring the beauty in front of me.

"Thanks. You look handsome as well, love." Ngiti nya saken na halos ikatunaw ko.

"For you." Sabi ko sabay abot ng flowers and chocolate.

"Salamat." She took it, and nilagay nya agad sa isang vase ang flowers.

We then left the apartment, and headed to the Fedelin residences. She knows na dito kami nag-set up ni Seth ng something, and I am praying so hard na sana magustuhan nya ang hinanda ko para sakanya.

"Before we go on, I need you to cover your eyes." I tell Francine habang kinukuha ang panyo from my pocket.

"Ano?" Natatawa nyang tanong.

"It's a surprise, love." Sabi ko. "So, please?" I pout.

Tumango na lang sya in agreement. I covered her eyes with my handkerchief, and guided her slowly papunta sa place where the surprise is.

 I covered her eyes with my handkerchief, and guided her slowly papunta sa place where the surprise is

A/N: kunware ito yung set up na ginawa ni Kyle.

I slowly removed the blindfold from her eyes.

"Happy Valentines, love." I say the moment she opened here eyes.

"Love, ang ganda." She says, her eyes sparkling with happiness, and appreciation. "Salamat."

"Anything to make you happy, and feel special, Francine." I say. "I'd do anything para lagi mong alam na may nagmamahal sayo."

She then hugged me, which I reciprocated. I am so happy na nagustuhan nya, kase all I wanted is her happiness.

"Kami ni Seth ang nagluto nan." I say when she opened the tray of food. "Halos ilang months kami nag-aral magluto for this special day."

"Aww, buti hindi nyo nasunong ang kusina?" Pang-aasar nya saken.

"Who told you that we didn't?" Biro ko pabalik na tinawanan naman nya.

Her laugh, her smile, ito ang mga bagay na nagpapasaya saken. It makes me feel giddy, na para ba akong high school ulit na may ultimate crush on someone.

"I'm so happy na nagustuhan mo ito." I say.

"Kyle, you make me happy." Sagot nya saken. "I appreciate all the things that you do for me, I love you for that. I will always love you, Kyle Echarri."

"I will always love you too, Francine Diaz." I say as I held her hand lightly. "Mamahalin ka sa araw araw, mi amor." I kissed her hand.

The night went on, and ended with us dancing to a slow piano music. It's a music I created dedicated for the love of my life. She doesn't know it yet though.

Seth's POV

"Ali, thank you so much." Blythe smiled at me. "You didn't have to."

"Pero gusto ko, Ali." Sabi ko sabay hawak sa kamay nya. "I want you to feel how special you are to me, Andrea. Kung gano kita kamahal."

After a very long time of hiding my feelings, hindi ko alam kung papano ako nagkaroon ng lakas ng loob to finally confess to the girl of my dreams. To this selfless girl na handa tumulong sa lahat kahit pa minsan ay nate-take advantage na ang kabaitan nya. To this girl na walang ibang ginawa kung hindi magspread ng pagmamahal sa lahat.

I am so happy when she told me na she feels the same way for a long time as well. Kaya ngayon, andito kami, celebrating Valentines day, not yet as a couple as I am still courting her.

 Kaya ngayon, andito kami, celebrating Valentines day, not yet as a couple as I am still courting her

A/N: kunware ito yung set up na ginawa ni Seth.

"I hope you know na I'm willing to wait, kahit gano katagal, Blythe." I squeezed her hand lightly. "Hanggang sa ready ka na."

"Seth, you don't have to wait anymore." She smiled. "Yes, yes, I will be your girlfriend."

Nanlaki naman ang mga mata ko, sabay nito ang biglang pagbilis ng tibok ng puso ko.

"T-talaga, Blythe?" I stutter. "Si-sinagot mo na ako?!"

"Yes." Tango nya. "Sinasagot na kita, Seth Fedelin."

Napatalon naman ako sa tuwa, at natawa naman si Andrea dahil don. Pero wala na akong pake kung mukha man akong tanga ngayon dahil ang mahalaga, I can finally call her mine.

"Oh, kalma na." Natatawa nyang sabi bago tumayo.

She placed her arms around my neck, and I placed mine on her waist.

"I love you, Ali." She looked into my eyes.

"I love you too, Ali." Sagot ko. "Mamahalin ka palagi, ngayon hanggang sa susunod na habang buhay."

We then shared a hug, feeling the cold breeze of the night.

-----

Happy Valentines all. Other than romantic love, sana tayo ay puno ng love for ourselves, and love for people around us! :)

Hope you liked this special chapter! :)

See ya!

Rej x