வான் (Sky)

Do say in comments if any error is found. Check out my other book "The Link". And also, I don't plan on dropping this book, since rarely there is some connection to our fandom and also, I never use their name in this book.

Happy Valentine's Day In Advance !! ❤️💫

The sun was slowly setting in while playing peek a boo with the earth

The sun was slowly setting in while playing peek a boo with the earth. The birds chirping was dying down leaving space for the evening traffic to overpower their volume. There were slight drizzles mirroring the doubts and mindset of the man seated inside a café.

Mugil, he was no different from the weather. He was restless. He wasn’t sure about when he is going to burst out just like how uncertain it would be to say about the drizzle changing into rain.

He wasn’t sure if this decision of him was right. His brain and heart didn’t guide him to the same part. The internal struggle he had to cross before taking this decision is something that only he could understand.

Yes, he was meeting her after years. For someone who hears, it is casual, but for him in no way it was that easily done as told especially owing to his introvert nature and temper issues. He sat thinking what if she didn’t show up or showed attitude. He sat thinking various what ifs until he felt the door open to show him her face.

The face that he missed seeing in years. The face he yearned to see at least for once. The face that kept him alive. The face that made him forget all the pain. It was her face. She was the one, whom he once knew as ‘His Girl’.

Being without her was never an easy task. It was neither his choice nor her choice, it wasn’t even their choice. It was the play of situation and time. He did not know whom to blame back then. All he wanted to do was, take her into his arms and never leave her even for a second. When he left to his dream place for his dream job soon after that rift, he thought it was going to be alright soon. He considered that as one of their casual fights. But the reality was far different from what he thought.

He waited for her to call. The wait of hours turned into days, days into months and months into more than 3 years. But he never received the call that he wished to.

That was when he felt that what they had was no more a rift but a huge break.

அவள் சென்ற தருணம் உணர்ந்தேன்
வாழ்வின் சுவாசம் சென்றது என்று

அவளை பிரிந்த கனம் கூறியது
மீட்க இயலா வைரம் கையை விட்டுச் சென்றது என்று

கேட்க அவள் குரல் இல்லை என்று அறிந்தேன்
கேட்பதையே வெறுக்கும் நிலை அடைந்தேன்

என்னை நான் தொலைக்க அவள் கண்கள் இல்லை
முதல் முறையாக பாதுகாப்பின்றி திகைத்தேன்