𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲

Start from the beginning

"No worries"

I sit on the couch in the living room and waited for the love of my life.

"Let me guess, you and Sykkuno have a date and he's staying at your place for tonight?"

Karl smirked

"Y- yeah, wait how did you know?"

"It's kinda obvious, Oh! There's your date now!"

I looked up at where Karl was pointing at and saw Sykkuno beautifully standing there.

(Pretend it's buttoned up all the way)

way)

He comes downstairs and immediately runs to hug me I hugged him back.

"Hey there beautiful~"

"Hey, there handsome."
He giggled.

Our lips connect for a while, we realized that we were not alone and broke the kiss.

I handed him the bouquet, he blushed as he took it and went to the kitchen to get a vase for the flowers, and he grabbed his phone, wallet, and keys from the table.

We held hands as we walk out the door after Sykkuno said goodbye to Karl and George.

Once we were outside, still in front of his door, I took his hand, kissed it, and pulled him closer, I held his waist as went to the elevator and got down, we went to the out of the building and head to my car, we got in and I started to drive.

"I say, you look rather classy in this fine evening my love."

"Why thank you, you look rather dashing too in this beautiful dead of night darling~"

"My, oh my,~  you are a man of words aren't you?"

"Why yes I am, Mr. Prince Charming. "

He giggles as we parked in the restaurant's parking lot, I opened the door beside me, I came out of the car and opened his while bowing to him.

"My word, what a gentleman!"

"Of course, why wouldn't I open the door for my love, now let's go you must be hungry."

"Ok let's go!"

He held on to my arm as we walked into the restaurant, as we walked in, and the restaurant was beautiful.