𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥

The hellspawn and the angel.
Part.1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚠️Smut⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.

.

*Sykkuno POV *

I was flying to our mansion where I and my lover usually are, we called it our secret home. sometimes I wish we can go together but we sadly can't my parents originally owned the mansion ever since they were our age and they have decided to give it to us.
We cleaned it and made it more comfortable and we just finished it last month!

My parents knew about our relationship and they were very happy about it, but my lover's parents well... they don't support it... It's because they want him to marry a beautiful woman so they both can rule over hell. And they don't support same-sex relationships.

Yea I know it's difficult

(This is the mansion^)

And the reason why we can't be together in broad daylight is that here in heaven we have rules and one of them is that demons can't ever interact with angels. And I know what you are thinking, 'So does that mean that your lover is a demon?'
And the answer is yes.

Everyone in heaven believes that demons and devils are criminals, rebellious, killers, and will kill us, I too used to believe that but after I met him I realized that not every demon is bad.

I eventually arrived at my destination and because I was a bit tired, so I went to the little hill behind the mansion and I sat under a tree and waited for the love of my life to arrive.

My eyes were suddenly coved by big hands that I knew whose they were, Corpse.

"Corpse come on I know that's you!"
I giggled, as I take my hands to his that was on my eyes.

He takes off his hands and reveals to me his handsome face that I always loved.

And he sits in the middle of my legs and wraps my legs around his waist while he holds my thighs with a strong grip.

"Hello, there how's the most beautiful man in heaven and hell doing?"
Corpse flirted with me.

"Oh, I don't know Corpse how are you feeling?"
I flirted back at him, which caused him to blush and laugh.

"You're too cheesy baby"
He says while he puts his head on my shoulder laughing.

"I thought you liked it when I make cheesy pick-up lines?"
I teased him with my puppy eyes that I know he won't resist.

"Of course I do, I love them it's one of the cutest features that you have. But then again everything about is cute"
Corpse confessed lovingly

"I am not cute!"
I playfully pouted while I protested

"See you see that, you are the definition of cute don't deny it you are cute and that is a fact."
Corpse declared cuddling Sykkuno.