//76// (version anglaise)

Where are they ? S'inquiète Lilia en regardant dehors.

Still shopping probably, lui dit Timothée en passant son bras autour d'elle, relax they'll be there.

I hope they didn't get lost.

New York's pretty big.

Pretty big ?

It's huge okay.

But they all have a phone, they're not stupid enough to not google the place.

There's six of them, at least one thought about it.

Haha I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

You underestimate them.

Mmh... no...

They'll be there. Party starts in twenty minutes.

Yes and they were supposed to be here forty minutes ago.

Lil... don't worry. Call them.

Yeah.

Appel sortant : Gigi ❤

– Georgie ?

– Oui ?

– Vous êtes où ?

– On arrive dans cinq minutes.

– C'est pas trop tôt !

– Désolé, Chloé trouvait rien qui lui convenait.

– Évidemment. Bon à toute.

– A toute sis.

Fin de l'appel.

They'll be here in five minutes, elle souffle et pose sa tête sur Timothée.

See ? Everything fine.

Hey Tim, I'm not sure I'll stay the whole night. You know I don't really like crowds and I don't want you to worry about me instead of enjoying the party.

I don't want you to be alone at my birthday ! Il se recule et enlevé son bras pour lui tenir les mains.

I'll be fine honey, but there's gonna be so many people I don't know and so many celebrities I'm not sure I can handle it. You remember how it went with Zendaya....

It was hard at the beginning but in the end it was great. That's what I remember Lils.

I don't know Tim... elle baisse la tête pour fixer ses pieds mais le brun la lui relève et la regarde dans les yeux.

Stay two hours, and if it's too hard for you, you'll go back to the hotel with Fred, il replace une de ses mèches blondes derrière son oreille, I'm sure he won't mind leaving early.

Okay.

There will be Chloé and everyone, if you need a break from the party you can still go outside with one of the group or with me for a few minutes. People won't blame me for taking care of my beautiful girlfriend.

Thank you Timmy, elle l'embrasse tendrement. I love you so much you know that ?

I do know, but please don't stop saying it, il l'embrasse à son tour le sourire aux lèvres.

I love you.

I love you too darling.