⁰loathed

Chapter 0,
Loathed

WARNINGS: unworthy dad and mom, asshole claude, mentions of 'm*tt', 'sl*t', 'g0lddigger'.

the birth of the new princess

however, she wasn't given a name. the mother hadn't give her one for she was too late, she died. the mana of the baby was too strong. after all, she was just an adopted, greedy daughter of a duke from another country. the mother was a commoner, despite being adopted by a powerful man, her baby would still be a half commoner.

when the emperor claude de alger obelia watched the baby drive itself to sleep, he was impassive. he looked at the child coldly, he simply couldn't stand the infant mentally. it was a daughter of a slut, a golddigger, and he couldn't see himself in the future accepting it as his own. thus, he left it there on the cold, harsh tiles of the palace; who knows when he would return?

no. he will never return. he abandoned his own child in the emerald palace, and never showed himself again.

everybody thought that the emperor acknowledged the baby since she was placed in the emerald palace-the home for the princesses of the obelian empire for generations. yet, months passed, they all realized that the emperor didn't really care. add the fact that he didn't even grant her a name.

and they, the servants, too, abandoned the infant. they only stayed because they thought they would hit a huge salary if the princess was favoured and loved by his majesty.

howbeit, the girl wasn't just a mere infant.

'huh?' the five-month-old baby opened her eyes wide.

her soul had already lived multiple lives. and this was her ninth life.

'what a familiar ceiling. where does this belo- oh.' the baby narrowed her eyes at the memory.