Chapter 62 ~ Tea Party

Start from the beginning

They're really spacious and comfortable, but even until now, I still can't rest my arm on the armrest...I'll usually either hold Kiara in my lap or just lean backward and melt into it when mom's not seeing.

Seriously, I think these cushions are made of clouds. They're super comfy. Almost as comfy as my mattress.

When mom holds a big tea party and invites a lot of guests, we usually remove this table and chairs and simply use it as a place to serve the food and use the rest of the space in the garden to socialize.

But when we're just having tea together as a family or mom holds a special, private tea party with her friends, we use this table and these beautiful chairs.

It's mom's personal and special set of furniture that she'd only share with those she really hold dear.

This year, mom invited around six families, or to be more specific, six of her bestest lady friends along with their daughters.

It was a female-only party, so those who didn't have a daughter didn't bring any of their sons. But, they're free to bring their daughters even if they hadn't had their social debut yet.

From the outside looking in, it may seem like a special privilege the ladies invited to this party have, considering they could introduce their yet debuted daughter to a group of very high-ranking ladies.

But in truth, mom and her friends just want to pamper cute little girls to their heart's content...

I was the victim last year... I could still remember how I almost suffocated from being buried in a sea of boobies and how many times my cheeks got kissed...

It was especially bad since I was the only little girl there since the other ladies either didn't bring their daughters, either because they couldn't or because they're still too young to bring along.

This year, it would be Kiara... N-No! I-I have to protect her as her sister!!

Oh wait... I think I don't need to worry that much!

Lawliela-sama, Maria-sama, and Latis-sama are invited, and they will bring Valerie-chan, Evelyn, and Noir!

Mom said the other ladies will be bringing their daughters too! Most of them will have their debutante next year, while one seemed to be the same age as Kiara, so both of us can escape and play with them and the other girls!

Phew~! I'm so glad~

Umu! I'll do my best to help Kiara make some friends!

Mom, Kiara, and I were already waiting for our guests to come in the gazebo along with Rosaria, Anne, and Maria-chan, our personal maids, by our side serving us. Iris is also present in the garden, though she seemed to be standing by at the entrance to welcome and open the door for the guests.

All three of us were already dolled up from head to toe. Mom wore a beautiful light green dress that suited the vibrant atmosphere of nature around us, a semi-transparent light green shawl around her bare shoulders, and several beautiful accessories around her neck and wrists, as well as some earrings.

On the other hand, I was dressed in a white dress that had several beautiful embroideries of flowers in gold and flower-patterned laced gloves. As for accessories, I only wore a necklace around my neck and several hair jewels that helped my half-up crown braid hairdo stay fixed.

Lastly, Kiara wore a light yellow dress that fitted her vibrant personality and smile. She looks so pretty, just like a sunflower~

Kiara is sitting on her own chair this time. She really wanted to sit on mom or my lap, but we told her she should sit on her own on this occasion since she'll be meeting mom's friends and their daughters. She needed to start minding her etiquette and behavior from now on.