Popo gasped, offended. "wHAT'S WRONG WITH POPO?! AND HAHAH! YOU ADMIT I'M HOT!"

"Hot body and voice and a cute name, I'm hot and cute at the same time, no?" Popo flexed his muscles at y/n who looked at him in disgust.

"mUGI, WHY DID YOU GAVE HIM SUCH A GOOD BODY?!"

Mugi blinked. "Mugi wants popo to be liked by many!" She explained innocently. Because when popo is in his weird teddy body, most people was either gave him a scared or weird looks.

Shit, i can't get mad at her. Y/n sighed.

"Anyways, y/n, get up. Head to the living room." Popo said.

"Why?"

"Yeah, we gonna need your help on this. Your soul is not really from this world, is it not?"

".....how did you know?" Y/n gave popo a sceptical look.

"I just know. I used to be an onmyoji, now shut the fuck up and head to the living room." Popo deadpanned.

"Come here, bestie~" popo opened his arms at mugi who quickly jumped into his and they walked away together.

Y/n blinked. Favoritism.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Y/n sat on an amulet circle made by popo.

"POPO WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! A SATANIC RITUAL?!" Y/n screamed at popo, she was starting to get freaked out when the circle glowed.

"IT'S NOT YOU IDIOT! IT'S FOR SUMMONING SHIT!"

"oh. Wait...ARE YOU GOING TO SUMMON SATAN AND I'M THE SACRIFICE?! IS THAT IT?!"

Popo's eyes twitched and he angrily threw a table at y/n who dodged.

"I'M TRING TO FOCUS HERE, WOMAN! NO, I'M NOT SUMMONING SATAN, THE SATAN HERSELF IS SITTING IN FRONT OF ME!"

Y/n gasped, offended. "Why you little—" she stood up and rolled her sleeves.

"YOU WANNA GO?!" Popo jumped up and did a punching motion.

"I DON'T MIND HITTING A GIRL, YOU'RE LIKE A GORILLA ANYWAYS, LET'S GO!"

*SMACK* *SMACK* "OWW!!!" Popo and y/n screamed and held their heads in pain.

Kagaya and muzan stood behind them, one with a soft smile while holding a rolled newspaper, while the other with a scary scowl and his fist in the air.

"Focus." They both said and the duo quickly shut their mouth and sit down.

Popo was actually gonna summon a weapon he sealed thousands of years ago which can help them defeat yakunan, but he lacks his powers that has been weakened over the years.

Y/n was an anomaly, her soul wasn't from here and carry such power, she would be a big help to popo for doing a summon, because if the soul of the summoner is not strong enough, they might go berserk because the object or creature they summoned might take control of them.

And we don't want an evil popo running around, he's already scary as it is. Sanemi can vouch.

Popo did the summon successfully this time, a unique looking, blood red sword launched up and popo quickly grab on to it, sheathing the sword to the side of his hip.

"What else do we need?"

Popo shrugged. "Well, we got the sword...and if yakunan ever comes for us, attack him, but not alone. He's good at manipulating and taking over one's emotions, so don't rush to him, and last but not least, i need amulets to seal or help restrain him."

Y/n never saw popo acting or speaking this serious.

"Popo, you're cooler when you're serious like this." Y/n said.

Popo looked at her and smirked, "i know right." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Y/n gave him a disgusted look and acted like she's puking.

"Fuck you!" Popo said and smacked
y/n's head with the sword handle.

"Shit!"

Before the two could bicker and fight more, kagaya and muzan gave them a warning look.

The two quickly stopped.

On the other hand, mugi was sitting beside muichiro, making paper planes and making it fly with him.

"Mugi." Muichiro poked mugi. "Look, I'm cool now." He showed her his ayatori skills.

Since mugi said "mui sucks." To him, it had been lingering on his head, and he learned how to do the ayatori once from an old man he saved, and has been practicing.

"Ooh~" mugi sparkled and looked at muichiro who's smugly doing many shapes with the strings.

Rui then came and saw the two. He frowned at muichiro's and mugi's interaction. Ayatori. That's my skill. He scowled.

Rui then threw muichiro to the side and showed his own ayatori skills again at mugi, making more complicated shapes than muichiro. "Mugi, look."

"Ooh~ ui, you so cool!" Mugi complemented as she looked at all the cool shapes rui can make.

Muichiro frowned, grabbed a pebble, and flicked it on to rui.

"You-!" Rui stood up and faced muichiro, who only blows raspberries at him. "You suck."

Rui gasped, "no, YOU suck!"

The two glared at each other.

"Mui, ui, play together!" Mugi said as she stood between them and grabbed their hands.

"No." They both denied.

Mugi stared at them with puppy eyes and a few minutes later they both sighed and played all together.

Meanwhile, yakunan was smiling crazily as he burned down yet another part of the land he has been planning to rule in the nearby future. He found out that demon slayers and the demons have been attacking him together recently. He looks forward to their next battle.