𝟭𝟳🌙

Mugi was angry because she hasn't find a way to find out how to transfer y/n's soul to the brand fine looking puppet that y/n is staring at right now.

Damn, i wish i had this body and face before i died and transferred into this.
Y/n hugged the new puppet's leg.

Tamayo, yushiro, and rui gaped at mugi's masterpiece.

"Isn't that too pretty for y/n?" Rui said.

"sHUT UP, RUI!"

Rui snorted.

Mugi was starting to get a headache while she was thinking on how to transfer y/n, but now rui and y/n was bickering. The demon talked sharply but calmly, while y/n was loud and chaotic as fawk.

Mugi was irritated and bitch slapped
y/n, making the others snort, while y/n gasped because she felt betrayed, but when she opened her eyes again she was already in the new puppet's body.

"OH YEAH, I'M HOT NOW!" Y/n sighed contently, hugging herself.

"That...was an unexpected way." Yushiro rubbed his eyes.

Tamayo sighed, "come, y/n. You can put on one of my kimonos since you're only wearing a plain white dress now. And we need to hide that joints where your parts connects, perhaps cover it with a ribbon, necklace, scarf...hm.."

Y/n smiled, "don't worry, tamayo! Lead me to your room and i shall choose my own style!" She excitedly said.

As the two woman walked away, the two dudes looked at mugi who was picking up the now soul-less doll.

"Popo.." mugi mumbled and hugged the weird doll.

Rui came up to her and rubs her head. "Mugi, cheer up."

"How about you make popo into a bag? Put a strap behind him and a zipper in the front, in that way popo can be with you and if his soul returns, he could transfer to that body back." Yushiro offered. He knew how much the vulgar popo meant to mugi.

Popo was her first alive creation and first bestie that she made herself afterall.

Mugi's eyes sparkled and she nods, quickly making popo into a doll bag.

A few minutes later, mugi was done and put on the popo bag. She plopped down happily on the floor, sipping on a glass of milk rui gave her a while ago.

The boys sat beside her and talked peacefully when y/n suddenly appeared with all her fabulous glory.

"I'm gonna find me some hot dude tonight." Y/n stated and went out of the hideout.

Yushiro and rui sighed, while mugi pays no mind to y/n as she was happy that she, or rather yushiro, finds a way so that popo could be with her like the old days.

On the other side, y/n was walking with confidence in the middle of the streets in the town.

The others were whispering on how hot y/n looks 💅🏻.

"U-um.." a voice said and y/n looked towards the source.

Holy shit, it's the horse dude from the last chapter! Y/n thought as she kept a kind smile on her face.

"Y-you're really pretty, miss! May i know your name?" He asked with a blush.

Y/n snorted inside her mind. Fuck no. She raised her hand towards him, the boy blushed and closed his eyes, expecting y/n to either touch his face or hair.