𝟭𝟲🌙

"I CAN BE YOUR WOMAN! WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN!" Y/n the doll danced to a song the demons have never heard in their entire existence. While dancing and singing, y/n was also cooking in the kitchen for mugi.

Ah yes, y/n the doll was surprisingly helpful and not that bad once you get to know her. And she can multitask so much cause she's a cool woman.

"pROVIDE LOVIN OVERLOOK AND UNNAPRECIATED, YOU SeEeeEEeE!" Y/n flipped over the pancake. "yOU CAN'T RECIPROCATE, I GOT DELICIOUS TASTE YOU NEED A WOMAN'S TOUCH IN YOUR PLACE!"

Y/n then pointed at tamayo. "jUST PROTECT HER AND KEEP HER SAFE!" Yushiro nods quickly with a sparkly aura.

"bABY WORSHIP MY HIPS AND WAIST! SO FEMININE WITH GRACE!" Y/n wanted to shake her booty but remembered that she ain't even a woman anymore, but a weird ass lookin teddy bear with one eye at the front and one at the back of her head.

"Fuck." She crouched down with a gloomy aura.

Tamayo giggled and patted mugi's head. "Perhaps y/n wanted a human like body. Mugi, can you make her one?"

Y/n look at mugi with sparkly eyes.

Mugi tilted her head and shook it. "I can't sew human dolls. Mugi is not that skilled yet."

"Awww~ that's okay, I'll wait!" Y/n said and cuddled mugi before she grabbed the pancake and offered it to the little demon.

"Eat." Y/n grabbed a spoon, grab the pancake with it, and shoved it in to mugi's mouth, the other the demons choked at the scene while the real victim was just eating the pancakes happily.

Ya know, Y/n slept once and had a dream that her new body, this weird ass lookin doll body, was destroyed and stomped by a handsome but at the same time creepy dude and she was shook.

hE MUST BE THE KILLER OF POPO, WHOEVER THAT IS! y/n screamed inside her mind and cursed muzan.

The next day, she slept again and get glimpses of popo being mugi's bestie and she woke up crying. hOW DARE THAT DUDE KILL POPO?! HE WAS AN AWESOME FRIEND! if y/n was here before popo was killed, she was pretty sure they were gonna get along well. Popo seems like a cool dude with a deep voice that possessed this weird ass doll body.

Y/n also go on training with mugi everytime the little demon wants to train. She was like a coach. "mUGI, GO RUN SOME LAPS AROUND HERE!"

"YES BABY, PUNCH THAT BITCH HARDER!"

"YOU NEED TO DO IT LIKE THIS!" Y/n screamed while she demonstrates how a real push up work.

Mugi nods and follows what y/n said. She needs to get stronger so she can kill muzan to avenge popo and eat the sun!

At the same time, rui sighed whenever he saw mugi training outside at night with the obnoxiously loud and vulgar but surprisingly nice dEEp down doll.

"Mugi, do you want chocolates?" Rui cooed while holding her body to stop her from training again.

"No!" Ever since akaza 'betrayed' her, mugi didn't want to eat chocolates anymore since she used to get chocolates from him.

Meanwhile, the pink haired demon stood every night at the usual place where he would meet his little friend. But mugi didn't come there anymore.