15 || T H I R D / M I C A E L A

Start from the beginning

However, after everything he has been through he didn't come out without scars. Yeah sure he reserved his innocence but that didn't mean that he wasn't insecured about himself. Especially the scars that were left on his back by his parents. The body part they liked to hit the most was his back, which was now covered in marks.

Even though he is eighteen he is scared of moving out because his parents have threatened him that if he leaves the beatings would only be getting worse. And he knows that that's true because he once tried to runway and he got caught which meant that all of his punishments had gotten worse since that day.

His scared of everyone but he believes that maybe being with her would be a good thing. Maybe being with her he can be himself without being punished because he talked or smiled for something so simple.

But that didn't mean he was planning on telling Micaela what is going on at home. He was scared that if she learned the truth she would leave him and he doesn't want her to leave because he feels safe around her, his falling in love for her after all.

Micaela's POV.

I had woke up by my butterfly crying trying to wake me up. My family had dropped her off last night after being away for a week at Disneyland. When they dropped her off she was asleep so I guess seeing me next to her sleeping made her cry of how much she had missed me after not seeing each other for a whole week.

After giving her some cuddles and telling her how much I love her and missed her I got us into the bath tub because we had to get ready as the rest of the family were going to be arriving today.

While washing her I start to think about how my first date with Callum went. After our kiss we had cuddled while watching the movie but mid way through it Callum had fallen asleep on my chest.

Not wanting to wake him up I had let him sleep for the rest of the movie. When it was finished I had picked him up bridal style and placed him in the passenger seat so I could drive him to his house.

Arriving at his house I had parked the car then woke him up and after we said our goodbyes I also asked him a question to which he said yes. He headed out to his house but I didn't leave until I knew he was inside even if he would have been safer with me. I couldn't just take him away from his parents, for now.

It wasn't because I didn't want to, it was because I couldn't yet. I need him to tell me himself or if it gets worse than I would be getting him away but it's just the beginning. I can't just go in and steal him.After making sure he had entered I headed home where my mother was waiting for me. After I explained how it went we went to bed.

For the first time I went to bed with a smile on my face. After I was done with showering the both of us I wrapped a towel on both of us then walked back into my bedroom where I got myself and Catalina ready.

 After I was done with showering the both of us I wrapped a towel on both of us then walked back into my bedroom where I got myself and Catalina ready