The oncoming storm

Umiko's POV

"Hey Kyoya-senpai, are we having any new students here soon?" I asked the raven-haired shadow king in front of me.

"Yes actually, the Kudo twins. Sakura and Sakito Kudo, son and daughter of Sinjin Kudo, of Kudo toys. And some commoner named Celestiel Novak." Kyoya informed me.

"Why do you ask?" Kyoya asked.

"Well, I've had this feeling recently." I stated.

"Yes because super hero's are suppose to have feelings on new students coming to school." Kyoya joked.

"This isn't funny Kyoya, I'm being serious." I stated, throwing one of his pillows at him.

Right now I'm at his house, Hikaru and Kaoru are out with there mom, and Aura and Loki have found evidence and are currently getting it.

So I decided to hang out with Kyoya.

Then all of a sudden my necklace starts vibrating. Meaning a call. It glowed red.

"Kyoya I must answer this." I stated.

"You can answer it here if you'd like." He said typing away on his computer.

So I pressed on my necklace. A face appeared on a hologram that I longed to see for so long. His greenish-teal hair still fairly short and swept to the side, his golden orbs staring back at me, but instead of being filled with love, happiness and hope. They were filled with sadness and fear.

"Umiko!" He yelled. That's when I realized he was locked in a cage. But it was made out of a certain substance that makes all super hero's weak. Plasma.

"Kun!" I yelled.

"Well well well. Umiko Nakamura! A pleasure to see you." A horrible voice said, a gruff, deep voice. Then the face to match appeared with it.

The only thing you could actually see of him, was his hair. He dark brown hair as long as Aura's hair.

"What do you want Azazel." I said with venom seeping out as I speak.

"Can't I just talk, check on how you're doing?" He said with a smirk.

"No you can't, and you'll never have my powers. Or any more of my siblings powers." I said, venom still pouring out with every word I say.

"Oh I don't need your powers to take over the world anymore. I just need a special super hero, who doesn't even know what she is capable of." Azazel spoke.

"There is no superhero more powerful then my siblings and I together." I stated.

"That is where you are wrong, her powers hide her from being spotted from the likes of you. She is more powerful than anyone can believe. I should know, I've met her." Azazel shot back.

"No, I won't allow her to become on your side, I won't!" I stated.

"Oh sweet heart, the darkness has already started to consume her soul. Even better, she has an angel on her side, who would do anything for her. I won't be needing your brother anymore, so I'll leave him here and you can all find him. But I'd hurry if I were you, his cage seems to be in self destruct mode in." He looks down at his watch." 5 minutes. Good luck, my queen." He said hanging up.

"What does he mean by Angel?" Kyoya asked.

He means a real angel.

" Probably someone who is almost as powerful as she is helping her." I lied.

My phone vibrated and I see coordinates.

Which I quickly send to Aura and Loki.

"Forget what's happening to my family, who is this mystery super hero I know nothing about?" I asked, mainly to myself, which Kyoya understood.