Umiko's Home part 1

Umiko's POV

We had no school today and I was bored out of my mind laying in my room alone.

I decided to call my uncle stretchy to ask him something.

" Hello?" He asked.

" Hey Uncle Stretchy!" I said.

" You can call me by my real name you know water girl!" He joked.

" That wasn't even my super hero's name! It was Tidal wave!" I argued.

" I know, what's on you're mind sweet heart?" He asked.

" Well I was wondering if the house was in good condition?" I asked.

" Only the best for the elemental quadruplets when they returned! We have been keeping it clean and stocked since you left to live with the Hitachiins!" He said, obviously smiling.

" I was wondering if it would be fine if I came to the house for a visit? Maybe with a few friends?" I asked.

" Why are you asking me when it's your house?! Go and enjoy yourself at your home! You've earned it!" He said with a chuckle.

" Right Uncle Stretchy! Bye!" I hung up before he could answer and went to put on some clothes. I put on a black and white horizontal sweater with a clack knee length skirt and white tights, then I put on some black high healed boots that made me the same size as the twins. I put on a black head band with a white flower. Then to add a splash of color a blue necklace.

The black symbolizes my parents death, the white resembles completion and wholeness, making a statement that my siblings and i will be together again to complete our family and making it almost whole again.

I ran out of my room to look for Loki. I looked through all the doors and corridors and found him eating breakfast with Hikaru and Kaoru.

" Loki, put on some white and black." I told him.

He looked thoughtful for a moment then realized.

" Okay I'll be right back sis, then we can get going!" He exclaimed, obviously excited to go home again.

" Why are you dressing up in black and white?" Hikaru asked.

" If you must know think one, Black usually symbolizes a person's death and the white is for completion and wholeness. Loki and I made a promise that is we were to go back to our home we would wear black and white to symbolize our parent's deaths and to show a sign that we will get our siblings back and complete our family once more." I informed them.

" Can we joi- never mind." Kaoru said, obviously remember her promise.

"I was going to ask you guys to come with Loki and I. For moral support and such. Obviously you have to wear black and white though." I chuckled as their faces lit up.

" Okay!" They smiled.

" Call the rest of the host club please and invite them. Remember to tell them to wear white and black." I smiled a distant smile.

" Okay!" They said running out of the room, taking out their phones.

I sighed then went to go eat the breakfast plate that hadn't been touched, and ate it.

The first person down was Loki, he came down wearing a black and white horizontal striped two finger straps, wearing his black and white cloak over it, then he worse black jeans and white basketball shoes.

" You're looking good bro." I smiled.

" I'm feeling good sis!" He smiled back.

Then the twins came down with identical yet opposite outfits.