chaper 4

*knock*
"hey billie"
"h-hey,um yk where sam is?"
"i'm sam lmao"
"what? you've changed a lot."

*billies mind:*
damn,she's hot.but i'm still with y/n just bc we're on a break doenst mean i can cheat on her,or does it?

sams pov:
me and billie go way back.we grew up together but in high school we grew apart until billie got addicted to drugs and started asking me to give them to her,i was born into dealing. i hooked her up but then we was famous and stopped  buying,i can understand why tho.she needs a good image,no one other than me n her know she has done drugs.
and no one else will ever know.
i heard a knock at the door and answered it was billie
"hey billie"
"h-hey,un yk where sam is?"
this dumb bitch😭
"i'm same lmao"
"wow you've changed a lot."
i can admit i have, before i used to be a nerdy kid who never got in trouble at school and sat in the back of the class,obviously now im not like that.

this is what she looks like now:

billies pov:
she's hot.like rlly rlly hot.

y/n pov:
billie left last night and idk what happened to her,non of her family of friends are in town and i don't think he knows anyone else.i felt bad about what happened so i thought about me calling her letting her know that i believe her all night but i didn't have the courage to,what if she already moved on?
thoughts were racing through my head all night,i had work in the morning and i had to work double,i just decided to call sick.
"hey tim,i'm gunna have to cal off sick i know i'm working a double it's jsut some family stuff and i obviously feel sick so yeah i'm sorry man"
"it's ok just this is your last chance.you always call off sick on your double shifts,cna you try find a replacement?"
"yea sure."
"ok cya"
"cya"
*ends call*

i just called daniele to work for me,she's always got my back.