𝐊. 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐚 ⌛

Start from the beginning

eтнɴιcιтy: Arab

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

нeιɢнт: 170cm/5'7"

weιɢнт: 61.2kg/135lb

eye color: Green

нαιr color: Raven

Hᴀɪʀ Sᴛʏʟᴇ: Hip length, silky wavy

ѕĸιɴ тoɴe: Honey-Olive

вody тype: Curvy

вlood тype: B-

вυѕт ѕιze: 38D

ѕeхυαlιтy: Bisexual/Male lean

ѕpecιeѕ: Human/Avatar of The Moon God

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Kamaria is a loyal and hardworking as many people would say. There's never a day when she's not trying to prove herself. The female is analytical but of course, she 's stubborn as her mom. Even when she's devoted into something then she'll never stop. Kamaria is intelligent and creative. This is usually why people would love her because she knows what the people want. Kamaria learned to independent just by her mother telling her no man can carry their woman all the way. She knows in some day if a man she loves dies then she has to rely on herself to continue the way of the people. She acts fearless in the time of need or if the kingdom is under attack. Kamaria is a curious girl maybe too curious which results in her getting her into trouble. But, many understand that it can never be helped. Kamaria is caring towards her people and would have open arms when someone needs it. She can be a person for a shoulder to cry on. She's often deem to be an elegant person only when the time comes. Kamaria is competitive as she does love challenges against people because she knows that she can win the fight. She acts restrained especially when it comes to people that she despise. This just makes her fiery which many can say it isn't very ladylike but she never cared. Which is why she's known to be carefree as this can be dangerous but, it makes her feel like she has a bit of freedom in her life. There are times when she's blunt towards people who act like woman are below them.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸