HEADACHES AND THE GRILL

Jamie/Klaus is rubbing his forehead, Klaus' memories are hitting him hard, from when he was being brutally beaten by Mikael to being turned vampire, from almost breaking the curse in 1492 to the 1920's with Rebekah who Klaus..or more Jamie, daggered. Klaus groans once again, annoyed with the headaches of Klaus' past. Kathrine approaches beside Klaus, "what's wrong Klaus?" Kathrine asks, Jamie knows she doesn't care but she wants it to seem that way. "Shut up" is what she gets in response. Jamie has been thinking about the curse, about how to break it, he has to kill Jules, the random werewolf that came to Mystic falls to help Tyler. Elena's aunt Jenna, who Klaus turns into a vampire. Then he has to drain Elena dry. Jamie had never killed someone before, well, he thought about killing people but doesn't everyone do that now and then?

Although Jamie doesn't want to kill anyone, the mind merge between him and Klaus and Klaus' memories infecting his brain is making the thought that Jamie will kill someone more likely to happen. Kathrine places her hand on Klaus' shoulder and because of Jamie only having the powers for a few minutes, he doesn't know how to fully control his senses. He grabs Katharine's hand, vamp-speeding her into a wall, she falls to the ground. Jamie laughs at how surprisingly good that felt. Jamie then feels a memory about what will happen next in TVD. He rememberers that he talks to Damon and Alaric in the grill. Without looking at Kathrine, Klaus walks out the door, closing it behind him.

He enters the grill and inhales, his headache seemingly more in control since he went outside. Jamie always wanted to be in TVD, feel the atmosphere, and witnessing it as the original hybrid is even better. Jamie/Klaus sees Alaric and Damon. He approaches them, remembering the lines from the episode. "Gentleman" he stands beside them. Alaric looks to him and stands up while Damon turns to look at him. "Why so glum?" Damon looks very annoyed and Jamie can't help but use Klaus' body to smirk. "Ugh, Klaus, I presume"
"In the flesh" Klaus tells them. He looks to Alaric "thanks for the loaner, mate" Damon stands up and faces Klaus/Jamie "any reason you've dropped by to say hi" Aaron gets in Damon's face.
"I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelgänger. Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret" Jamie smiles as he says the line to Damon perfectly. Damon smiles at him "Ha. Thanks for the advice. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance, huh?" Jamie/Klaus, getting annoyed, decided to get to the chase. "Listen here Damon, I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up" Jamie then leaves with a smile since he knows that Damon will set Caroline and Tyler free. But for fun, Jamie is going to change it up.

Longer chapter tomorrow