She came down along with shiva....

While opening the dishes...
Raavi:- hope you will like it....

Shiva:- wow tumne itna sab kuch itni jaldi bna liya😳.... Matlab india ki yaad dila di.....aahaahaa dal makhni ,
Aloo, puri , chawal , raita, ahaa or ye meri favourite kheer...

He pushes raavi towards him while sitting only.....and kisses his hands...

Shiva:- thank you babe..
Raavi:- my pleasure darling 💘

Shiva started eating making sounds like delicious 🤤😋

Raavi:- how it is??

Shiva:- very tasty ..... Amazing 🥰

Raavi:- really!!!

Shiva:- ya but not that tasty than the thing I tasted yesterday evening....

Raavi blushed hard as she understood what he was saying...,

He looked at her glossy pink soft lips...

Shiva:- and I never knew that I love strawberry 🍓.....

Raavi's face again turned red as she recalled that the lipstik was strawberry flavoured.....

Shiva finished his meal when he asked that he wanted to have this kheer from his girls hands...

Raavi did the same... Fed him with thd kheer 🥰😋

Shiva really enjoyed the royal indian style dinner after a long age....
He reminds his mom who always made kheer for her on his birthdays and special festivals....his eyes got wet but he managed to control 🙂....

The next minute raavi asked him about his family....

Shiva:- ya.... So in my family... Sorry in Pandya family there is my mother....suman, her husband (his dad.... Darshan).....her 2 sons.. gautam or dev.... Thier wives .. Dhara and Rishita...

Raavi knew that he doesn't love them the way he used to in past may be....so she didn't asked why he didn't addressed his dad as MY FATHER...... But as his mother's husband....

Raavi:- okay what about your brothers.... Are they supportive..

Shiva:- they are flop.... Those men are a real heck that led me come here and thier father is a real nonsense....

Raavi's eyes widened listening to this....

Raavi:- oh okay....

When shiva continued....

" I was 17 when I passed my 12th grade... And I wanted to come here to newyork for higher studies... But my father refused as Dev was in 2nd year of college in Mumbai.... But I Wasn't at any fault because I too had dreams..... So they sent me to Mumbai where there so called intelligent son was studying..... I completed my BBA there and then asked my father to brek those 2 FD's which were mine as I wanted to come here..😓... To which that real bitch dhara Said:-

A small flashback....

As darshan and shiva were fighting dhara bumped into the conversation....

Dhara:- papa ji.... Ye apka beta ajj kal bohat batamiz hi gya hai.... Humare saath bhi batamizi karta hai.... Gaumbi ne bataya hai ki this year we are at loss so.... Iski fd ke pese udhar lagenge.....

Shiva:- who are are you and your husband to decide this... That's my share....

Dhara:- dekha papa ji kitna muh fat hai..... Me to kehti hu shaadi karva do jaldi se biwi aye gi a tab vo akal de hi degi.... Or jab 2 bacche ho jayenge na tab sara newyork yahi reh jaye ga....

Rishita:- sahi kaha Bhabhi apne...😒 Hume bhi to peso ki jarurat hai...

Darshan:- thik keh rahe ho tum log....

Flashback over.....

Raavi:- fir kya hua...

Shiva:- hona kya tha... Me bank gaya waha sign kiye pese nikale.... Or internet par ek company me apply kiya.... Meri acchi scoring or good practical knowledge ki vajah se offer letter bhi aa gyi... Jis ke bare me sirf maa ko pta tha ki meri agle mahine ki flight hai.... Or mene bass yaha akar hi ghar phone kiya ki pahunch gya hu... Chinta mat karna vapis bojh ban ne nhi auga....

Raavi hugged him... Tears fallin from her eyes... Shiva too cried a little....

But after that wiped his as well Raavi's tears too....

He helped her washing dishes and talking a little more.....

Finally when everything was done he lifted her up in his arms and took her to THIER room... Asked her to freshen up.... followed by him.... He too aked her that do she needs hot water bag today... To which she answered yes....

He ran down.... Boiled water and brought the bag to her.. she thanked his by placing a soft peck on his lips but shiva wanted a deep one to taste the strawberry.....

Finally he took her in his embrace when she placed the bag near her abdomen... placing her head on his chest with shyness and he kept kissing her head till he drifted to sleep 😴

Next part soon as my exams are going to END 😋😜😜😜😜

Do comments... Votes 💘