"Powerful woman are so sexy," pouted pink lips whispered. All three men agreed with a nod that she hadn't even noticed.

The lead singer held a red guitar with an hourglass on it, that made Poppy smile. Her blonde hair falling past her shoulders as she played and sang about not giving a fuck, she looked over toward their table and noticed the small curly head bobbing to the beat of their sound. She smiled as she locked eyes with the emerald gaze for a moment, the bass player and drummer rocking out around her.

The entire performance set another fire aflame inside the small girl that felt less lost every moment she spent with these mysterious men that were changing her life,

"They're incredible," she breathed as she finally looked at James and the guys. They agreed as they lift another Drink to their lips. Poppy letting out a high pitched grunt, "I can't tell if I like it," she joked as she shimmied.

After the first song ended Poppy looked at James, "I need to get out, please." He looked over at her with a pressed brow, "why?"

Her nose scrunched, "to the loo, is that alright Barnes?" He put his hands up and slid out of the booth, she smiled and stood next him, "thanks boss."

Gold blocky heels patter all the way out of their vision, James stares at his friend with wide eyes. "I'm screwed and have no idea what I'm doing."
They nod, Sam laughing, "yup."

After she exits the bathroom looking at her wobbly feet, realizing how much the bourbon had already affected her. She runs face first into a chest and falls back quickly, her bottom meeting the hard floor before she can process what even happened.

"Shit, watch where you're going!" A scratchy low voice raises at her, sounding venomous as she sits on the ground.
She gives the tan man, with harsh anger etched in his face and dark hair a dirty look, "you're the one standing in the worst spot ever, right outside the ladies room."

His jaw dropped at her retort, "and you ran into me, little lady."
She scoffed, "sorry that you were in the way of my walking, old man. Isn't it a little pervy of you to stand right here by the door?"

When he scoffed she scurried away quickly, realizing the bourbon aided in her getting way ahead of herself.
She hurried to the bar when she noticed the band was done playing, nerves rushing in again about meeting them. The bartender beams at her, doing a quick once over as she leans on the wood infront of him. "I need a shot of whatever will make me feel less like me?"
He chuckled at her honesty, "preference on clear or dark?" She narrowed her stare, "strong."

A few knocks rattle on the bar beside her, "you must be Poppy." She hears a familiar voice beside her as she watches the bartender pour something dark into a glass.

She turned to meet the stare of none other than Scarlett of the Petal Pushers. "Hi," was all she could breathe out.

The sweet musician let out a small laugh, "hi, I've been hearing alot about you."

The lead singer stated as the liquid was set before her. Poppy's blonde brows pinched as she studied the tall woman before her, "oh no, what did they tell you?"
She asked nervously as petite hands lift the shot to her mouth letting out a pained grunt. "Nothing bad, only good." Poppy's face scrunches at the taste.
"Ugh, awful. Zero out of ten stars," she huffed at the taste as she looked at the bartender.

"What the fuck was that?" Her face a scrunched mess as she stared him down.
"Rum, you wanted strong. You got it." He laughed as she set a twenty on the bar. "Thanks for that," she chuckled as she looked back at the lead singer.

"Why something strong? You alright?" Scarlett asked as they walked towards the table.
"I get nervous, plus some dickwad just made me feel like a clumsy asshole..."