what am i to you

I woke up in inpus arms holding me tight around my waist. I blushed and dug my face further into his warm chest.
"Dove~" I look up and see inpu tired he move one of his arms and rubbed his eye and put it back pulling me closer.
"Don't we have work today boss? "
"Fuck that"
"I- b-but boss we need to get our work done! " I try to squirm out of his grip but he only pulls me closer and tightens his grip.
"B-boss we really need to go don't you have a meeting a 10 today! "
I squirm a little more finally escaping and a unamuzed look goes on his face.
"Dove come back! " he whinned rolling over and facing me as I cross my arms.
"Nope now I'm going to go get ready. "
I walk into the closet and find a white dress shirt and black jeans. I pulled a jacket over and combed my hair. I walked out seeing inpu standing by the door smirking.
"You didn't peek did you? " I cross my arms
"Nah I do think your being a little sassy for a pet this morning don't you think~" he smirked grabbing my chin.
"I-inpu"
"Your even calling me by my name my my dove"
"I-"
"Shhhh ill deal with you later dove I however have a meeting to get to don't i~" he smirked walking in the closet and quickly came out in a black tux with a red dress shirt  and his long hair pulled back into a pony.
His tails dragged behind him and wrapped around me pulling me next to him.
He dragged me out of the room with him and sat at his desk. I stood next to him with holding my hands in front of myself waiting for the first person to walk in.
I had my resting bitch face on trying not to show emotions while he talked to clients and fellow mafia leaders.
"Dove? "
"Yes inpu"
"What did I say about that dove, also come here you've been just standing there all day"
"Y-yes" I walk to his chair and he pats his lap and I sit in it. He holds my waist.
"You are so lucky your injured or I would've stopped that stuttering a long time ago. " he smirked twirling my hair in his fingers.
"Now we have one more client and I want them to see you dove~" he smirks as I nod who was this, was he finally getting rid of me! Thoughts ran through my mind as the door opened stopping them. 

Mom
"Heh why hello again Mrs. Aphrodite~" she looked disgusted at inpu
"Inpu"
"Heh your the one whom called this meeting now what do you want. "
"I have a trade for my son I also brought the man whom wants him so he can help make the deal. I hug onto inpu more as I watch her move to the side and see jakey walk out and smirks.
" my my inpu it seems were in quite the situation~" he chuckled and walked over with Aphrodite sitting down.
"Jakey for the fifth time no you are not having bryan! " inpu snarled and hugged him calming him down. He held my waist and pulled my closer.
"Now you see inpu I'm his mother I get to make the choice and I say he goes with jakey! " she crossed her arms smirking thinking that'll work
Inpu smirked and pued a gun from under the table and placed it in between me and him.
"Now Aphrodite does that mean you have the million Dollars then or do you go back to having debt? "
Inpus pov
I smirked seeing her smile drop and watching her turn angry jakey just seemed to be enjoying this entire thing.
"Why can't you just take Bri inpu! "
"I dunno maybe causes I like this dove right here and I don't feel like retraining another heck even this beauty right here is getting training once were done here~"
"What do you mean training! " she looked shocked and started thinking
"That information is classified now jakey what are you doing here. " inpu snarled
"Well my dear friend inpu as I said before I'm not giving up the dove will be mine one way or another~" he smirked "I'm offer both you and his mother 15million dollars. "
"YES ILL TAKE IT COME IN BRYAN YOU BELONG TO JAKEY NOW! "  Aphrodite got up and tried to grab bryan from across the desk. I stand up and place bryan in the chair where he curled up.
"JAKEY GET OUT, MRS. APHRODITE SIT YOUR ASS DOWN ILL DEAL WITH YOU IN A SECOND! "
jakey smiled and walked out the door, I press a button on my desk and several gaurds ran in and pinned Aphrodite down with her arms behind her back as she lays on the floor.
I walk over and kneel down.
"You come after my dove again and I will fucking kill you got it asshole. " I growled and the gaurds carried her out.
"I'm sorry about that bryan however now it's time for a little bit of training sense you decided to be sassy and miss behave earlier~" I chuckle and turn around and pick him up.
"I-inpu what type of training are we doing is it l-like last time? " bryan teared up
"No no it's going to be a little different and more fun then last time~" I chuckle and walk out of the building and I place bryan in the passanger seat of my car and began driving home.
Bryan pov
I sat in the driver seat next to inpu I had my hands in my lap as he quickly drove through the city parking in his driveway.
We both get out of the car and walk inside.
"Now dove are you a virgin? "
"W-why"
"Oh I just need to know something before we begin your training this training also kinda helps people know you belong to me~"
"Well i-inpu am o-o-one" I mentally smack myself for stuttering and he leads me back into the basement were the table now had several different items on it. I tense up as he puts a hand on my shoulder and tells me to walk through a different door with a sign in bold words reading SPECIAL PET TRAINING inside laid a large bed with fluffy pillows no blankets but sheets and there was tables on either side of the room filled with items.
Smutt warning
Inpu pulls me over and begins to kiss me wrapping his arms around my waist. He let's go a walks me over to the bed and pushes me on it my wings flutter a bit as the spread out hanging slightly off the sides of the bed.
"I-inpu wha-what are you g-going to do? " I sit up and see him looking at a few of the items on the table walking over with ropes and these cuff things.
"Where going to have some fun angel~"
"O-okay" he took my wrist tightening the cuff around it and doing the same to the other one he then tied ropes to them and tied them to the bed post. I look up with fear and look around trying to figure out what's going on.
Inpu walks to one side of the bed and grabs my chin pulling my head to have me look at him.
"Now I'm going to teach you what happens when you decided to disobey the rules now the last training seemed to only last so long mmh bryan~"
I shutter hearing him call me by my name sense he never did every call me by it.
"W-what do you mean? "
"Well bryan you've been quite sassy and you ve been forgetting to call me master or boss. Which as you know is against my rules you've also been stuttering quite a lot~"
3rd person
Inpu stands up licking his lips and moves his hands down Bryan's sides.  He stops and
Walks over to the table grabbing a small ring and a plug. Inpu walks back over and sits on the bed and slowly un hooks Bryan's belt in lean forward kissing him Inpu pulls Bryan's pants down and his boxers.
Inpus pov
I can feel Bryan moaning as we kissed. I grab the ring off the bed and slowly slide it onto Bryan's member. He gasp and pulls away
"W-w-whats that! " he pulls at the chains
"Now now dove stop that~" I hold his chin having him look at me.
"Wh-what are yo-you doing I-inpu"
"You'll see this is your punishment for now~"
I go and grab a pair of scissors and cut his shirt and coat off moving the now shreaded cloth.  Bryan bites his lip with fear in his eyes I place my lips on his neck and carefully bite down and licks the spot and begin sucking the spot.
"Ngh~! " Bryan moans
I smirk and bite harder licking up a few drops of blood and let go. 
Bryan's pov
He let's go and smiles walking back over to the table.
"I-inpu what are you doing? "
"Don't worry about it you'll enjoy it soon"
He walks back over and places something on the bed and begins unbuckling his belt and takes off his pants and boxers.
"W-wait what are you doing i-inpu! " I try and close my legs but he quickly spreads them open again.
"Quick rules your only going to call me either master or boss and you won't stutter at all"
"And i-if I don't"
Inpus pov
I smack his thigh hard leaving a red mark and he gasp with a slight moan
"Several things are going to happen"
I squeeze his thighs and get on the bed. I grab a small vibrator and hook it on Bryan's member. I turn it to max and slowly move it up his member moving it to the base of his member. Moans quickly fill the air as Bryan grips the rope I move his legs up and put two fingers in my mouth and slowly get then wet pulling them out and stick one in Bryan's ass slowly adding another one moving them around.
"Ngh~ ahh~ " Bryan closes his legs.
I chuckles
"If you don't stop that Bryan I'm going to chain your legs up~" he keeps his legs the way they are.
"Alright then~" I go over and grab some more rope
"I warned you" I grab one of his legs and move it over to the end of the bed he kicks and tries fighting it. 
"Now Bryan I wanted this punishment to be somewhat injoyable but if you don't stop fighting I'm not afraid to break your fucking leg! " I growl and he stops I look up and see tears in his eyes. I sigh and tye his leg and go over and tie the other one. I get back onto the bed and continue what I was doing.
"Mmh~ IF YOUR GOING TO FUCK ME INPU JUST DO IT! " Bryan shouts moaning. I smirk and turn the vibrator up and he moans more and I remove my finger and push my member into his ass.
"Let's see Bryan you already aren't stuttering let's see if we can get some of that sas out of you shall we~" I chuckle and begin going deep and hard into him but going really slow as I thrust.
"Mmh ~ master~"  I chuckle and move faster.
Bryan's moans increase .
"Now Bryan what is my name~? " I smirk moving quicker
"M-M-MASTER~" he moans gripping the ropes.
I pull out as Bryan takes deep breaths.i take the vibrator out and move it down. I push it into Bryan's ass.
"Mmmh~" he moans I push it deeper where it's barely able to be seen. I untie him and kiss him.
I move him to where he's cuddling me laying on my chest.
He's still moaning as I mess with the settings on the vibrator turning it on max 7 down to low 3 . He still has the cock ring on he has his legs tightly crossed
"Nghhh~" he hugs me tighter.
"M-master~? "
"Yes Bry? "
"What a-am I to you? ~"
"Well dove~

i ... Love you "
I smile as he nuzzles more into my chest moans still escaping his mouth as he bites his lip.

??? Pov
"Heh you though I wasn't watching. Nice job Inpu Anubis but I'll have him sooner or later so enjoy you fun times while you have it. This story isn't over yet~ I'll have my son back sooner or later"