Take the gun

Warning; Gore,Threats,Murder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boss told me to go and pack all my stuff from my apartment and that I'd be moving in with him at his house. I sighed and closed my front door setting the last box in my trunk and closed the trunk. I walked around and got in, I gasped in pain as my back hit the seat. Whatever the boss had carved on my back hurt even worse today and my stomach was sore from him carving stuff on it. I grab a bottle of Tylenol out of my cupholder and took a few, I sat the bottle back down and started my car and drove to the address he had sent me earlier.

Flashback  

My back was on fire and my front was hurting Inpu sat the bloody knife down on his desk and grabbed my chin and wiped my tears with his finger.

"I want you to go this address tomorrow with all your stuff your going to live me now angel~"

I nodded and he handed me a small folded up piece of paper.

"I want you to be there by, Let's say 10:30 in the morning ok." He smirked and began playing with my hair ruffling it. "And if your even a second late I'll punish you till you can't move for days darling~" he chuckled as he felt me tense up.

"Your going to be such a good pup huh?" I looked up confused,

"It's just a nickname angel I'll barely use it don't threat." He smirked and grabbed the back of my head pulling me into his chest and began messing with my wings ruffling the feathers. I whimpered and little bit as he laughed and looked down on me.

End of Flashback 

I shuttered thinking about what happened, I looked at the time...8:15. I hopefully should be there by 9:15 sense its a little bit farther down town. I drove trying to avoid any traffic seeing cars drive down the streets and kids running down sidewalks with there parents, Teens talking and laughing just hanging out. I smile and drive through the green light, The traffic this morning was terrible on the main rode everyone was stuck in there spot cause someone up front was barely moving. I eye the clock on the dash bored and start freaking out...10:15. Shit...I scrambled grabbing my phone and tried to call the boss quickly getting voicemail. I start freaking out and honk my horn a few times getting some people to flip me off. Soon it started moving quicker and I finally was able to get to his house. I looked at the time again 10: 36...god fucking damnit!

I grab a box out of the trunk and walk up to the front door slightly shaking thinking about what's going to happen.  I ring the doorbell and two seconds later Inpu stood at the open door looking down at me with an angry aura spilling off of him. 

"H-Hello sir sorry I'm late I got stuck in traffic."  I waited for a smack for stuttering after realizing what I did.

"I told you 10:30 didn't I Bry~"

"Yes sir." I looked down at my feet

"Look at me in the eyes when I'm talking to you bitch."

I looked up and saw red fires fuming in his eyes.

"Now, Why were you stuck in traffic?"

"Because some lady wouldn't drive properly and was slowing down tons of people..."

"And you didn't try and turn onto a different rode or just go to a different lane?"

"I-I did sir j-just they wouldn't let me I was trapped!" 

SMACK

"You could of figured a way out of it."

I held my cheek and looked down, he took my box and led me inside taking me to a bedroom and dropping the box on the bed and was about to leave.

"Oh by the way when your done unpacking meet me down stairs." He smirked and closed the door. the room was mostly white it had a balcony and a large canopy bed with white pillars with gold traveling up and black and gold blankets and pillows. There was a dark hard wood floor and a dark dresser and a closet. I opened the box and grabbed my clothing and put them all into the dresser and put up a few paintings and glass objects around the room. I walked out of the room finding the stairs and walking down finding Inpu at the bottom waiting.

"I'm finished."

"Good now follow me." He led me into a basement area and into a dark room. He flicked on the lights and there were guns, knifes, and a person tied to a chair gaged by a cloth squirming trying to get out of the chair. It was  a women maybe in her mid-thirty's with short red hair and freckles coating her face and big blue eyes. 

"What are we doing here?"

"Well your going to do your first job as my little pet~"

"Who is she?"
"She's someone who refuses to pay here debt."

"And what are we going to do to her?"

"Your going to kill her~" He smirked as I gasp and the girl began fighting the ropes more as tears streamed out of her eyes.

"But I-I can't kill her!"

"Why not?"

"I-It's not right!"

"Listen here you little brat!" He pulled my arm and made me face him. "If you don't kill her right now you will be punished your already in enough trouble so unless you'd like to lose a wing or not be able to walk I suggest you pick up one of those guns and shoot her right now!"

I was shocked a slowly walked over to the table and grabbed a small pistol and aimed it at her head. You could hear her muffled screams through the silence. I was shaking and sweating, I didn't want to kill anybody. She pleaded to me crying.

"I'm sorry" I whispered slowly my finger sat on the trigger I couldn't pull it I didn't want to kill someone.

"Tik Tok Bry~" Inpu smirked.

I aimed the gun at her forehead

BANG BANG BANG

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I opened my eyes and saw I had missed, I shot her arm witch shot right through the bone as blood poured down onto the floor her arm as barely even attached at this point the other two shots had got the walls. I smiled as tears fell down my cheeks...That was until I felt pain in the back of my head and then everything went black.

BANG

"AHHHHHHHHH" one final muffled screamed until I passed out on the ground hearing one more gunshot then silence.