LA WE COME!

LA
We walk inside the hotel we were staying at across where we were gonna be walking to get into the 'party' - awards.

I had to have a talk with my sister because she can't control her fan girling which is ridiculous now that we are our own people. she promised me she would be calm. I did but did not trust her.

We walked into the room then out to discover before the walk. On the way out of the room BYE passes us.

Connor smiles, riley waves, toby lips 'hi'
I wave and smile gently Savanna breathes and lips hi back to toby.

We weren't in our performance clothes and stuff. it was only 11 in the morning. we didn't need to perform til 2 and then walk til 4 the awards weren't until 8. we headed to starbucks.

On our way back into the hotel it was just me. Savanna walked around after starbucks with nj (the drummer). we were gonna be in la for 3 days so I decided I'd get ready instead of walk around. I get close to the door of our room and BYE walked passed me again. they all smiled and looked at me, except toby the one on his phone. I just smiled back.

In the room. I get my clothes out on and put on the bed. me and Savanna weren't wearing dresses. I wore some dress pants with a shirt and leather jacket with some jewelry such as 4 rings and 1 cross necklaces with guitar pick. I realized we need some food in the hotel. I didn't want to go all the way to the store so I went to the lobby and got a sandwich. there BYE was again. they actually decided to stop this time.

"Hello." connor says

"Hey." I say

"You've past us so many times and haven't said hey." toby complains

"Yea...sorry...me and Savanna the one that was standing next to me-twins are fans." I say

"How big? " Riley ask

"What if I showed you savannas side of the bedroom at our house?" I say

"Ok...we get it." toby says laughing a little bit.

Savanna came up the elevator and saw me talking she came beside me with no nj.
"Here she is..." I say talking about Savanna to the guys

"Heyyy." Savanna says

"Heard a little about you already." toby chuckles

"Yea. bet that's nice." Savanna says
"And look you and riley match..."

"Please don't go there.." I say. me and riley were wearing a white shirt with jeans. mine didnt have ripped holes in them though.

"RIERRA" Savanna whispers

"I'm gonna have to go...or even you." I say sarcastically to Savanna. connor chuckles.

"So I'm assuming you know about this?" I ask connor

"No I'm actually confused but liking the sense of humor in you..."

"Well thanks..." I say

"Guess we'll have to explain it later" Savanna says

"Oh my...ill see you guys around. I'm gonna get going."

"See you at the awards right?" Riley ask

"Hmmm. you answer that. and maybe you too will look alike." Savanna says as I slapped her shoulder.

"Yes. and I'm pretty sure we aren't gonna match." I say

They all laugh.
"See you!" Connor waves

"She is hilarious with you!" Riley says to Savanna as I go downstairs getting my sandwich. on the way up they're still talking. riley was eyeing me up and I just went in the room and put my hand in the air real quick waving.

Performance.
We performed soldier, I like that, and dangerous by before you exit- covers.

Order
Dangerous
soldier
I like that

When we did soldier, I needed a guitar so I used connors guitar, he offered.

Morgan and Maddy got on stage at the I like that performance. then bye did join in me and Connor played guitar back to back in the end letting us rip off strings. haha.

We got back stage when we were done, the guys were shocked we did all that.
I could hear riley laughing at Savanna telling toby about me...connor kept looking at me as we put our guitars away.

We soon said goodbye and we'd try to see them later at the awards....