chapter 16

I don't know of I should make a sequal. tell me in the comments

John's POV: 

something felt off about the party. it was either the music was too loud, something was in this drink but something bad is going to happen. 

I can feel it. 

I glanced around the room. strobe lights were blinding my eyes. I could see Alex, Herc and Laf drunkenly talking to Grace and Lottie. 

Lottie pushed away the drunk Laf while Grace was offered a dance with Alex. 

I'd intervene but I know they only like each other as friends. also, Hamilton is drunk.

I spotted the Angelica and Eliza flirting with a group of guys. better not disturb. Peggy and Maria were dancing. how sweet.

I leaned against the door frame. something still seemed off. 

that's when I spotted someone I haven't seen in a long time. 

Aaron Burr. 

we had our differences he was an accauintence to us. I pulled myself up, ready to approach and talk to him but stopped. 

he looked angry and determined, one hand in his coat, the other balled in a fist. he was staring at Grace and Alex. 

FUCK! 

before I knew what happened, a shot rang out. 

Grace's POV: 

Alex was surprisingly a good dancer, even if he WAS drunk. still, never surpass an opportunity such as this. 

I waved to John as we passed by him. he smirked and waved. 

he knows not to dance with a drunk Hamilton. 

I was finally having a good time! I was surrounded by friends, I was happy, and healthy.

but then I was swept away from the reality when a sharp pain shot through my side and I fell to the ground. someone shot me. 

Lottie's POV: 

people began screaming and running for the door. soon it was the Hamilsquad, Burr and Madison. 

that's when I noticed Grace was bleeding on the cold floor. bleeding and fading. 

FUCK FUCK FUCK NOOOO GODDAMNIT WE JUST GOT HER BACK! 

I raced to her side, shaking her awake. she was a deathly pale. FUCK! 

she flashed me a small smile. "back to hell huh? I always liked it better then the living anyway." 

she then fell limp. I felt myself go numb. 

my best friend was dead. she died in front of me, I could've stopped it. I screamed in mourning and anger. 

someone as caring and sweet as her should not be short lived. 

my grief melted to anger as I heard the click of a gun. I could feel the demon in me showing. my eyes blurred a blackish red. 

Burr was my next target. 

that's when I felt a hand on my arm. Alex peered at me with pleading eyes. 

I shook my head. the demon was gone. 

Madison spoke. "good evening." 

If Hamilton wasn't holding me back, I'd rip him to shreds. Burr kept the pistol aimed at us.