Chapter 10: Peepaw's Plan

Okie so.. since i'm not continuing this series anymore, i'll just upload this unfinished chapter with ray. As a good bye ig.. im sorry to let everyone down. I know how much you all enjoyed this series but sadly, i can't do it anymore. Again, im sorry to let everyone down and enjoy your last moments with this book..

I AM SOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOS SORRY FOR THE WAIT 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 AND THANK U ALL FOR THE SUPPORT 😭💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 I've been feeling burnt out of writing for a while and im out of the fnaf fandom but i'll try to keep updating for you guys!

Also- there's gona be less y/n n sun/moon content this chapter. i promise there's gona be more. heck maybe a smut next chapter. but this chapter is lore cuz well, it's more heart wretching when there's lore lol. anyways, hope you enjoy :D

Ray's p.o.v

I decided to help y/n and the others clean up the dead body. as i was mopping the floor, y/n came up to me with fizzy faz. "first day on the job and your cleaning my ex boss' blood off a daycare." they said smirking as they gave me a fizzy faz. "Heh crazy right?" I chuckled then opened my fizzy faz.

"Ray? Where are you?" I heard a certain security guard call my name. i quickly went out to the gate and there she stood. "O-officer vanessa! My, what a coincidence seeing you here." i smiled nervously. "What were you doing inside the daycare?" she asked suspiciously. "Oh! nothin. just.. wanted to see y/n more, ya know?" it's the truth but obviously, i can't just let her know that we're cleaning up a dead body- "righttt." She said looking at me suspiciously. "look, i need you to be at parts and service real quick and don't try to sneak out of it." she grumpily said. prolly didn't have her morning coffee "alright alright but just, let me say good bye to y/n first" i said then quickly went back in and went to y/n.

Time skip lol

I lied down as i wait for Vanessa to get on with the procedure. as she was about to enter in with me, Mr. William afton cleared his throat wich made Vanessa look back. "i need to speak with you, Vanessa." He said. "of course, sir." Vanessa replied then left me in here. they went to the other room wich got me curious. i got up from the bed and carefully followed. I leaned my body against the wall as i listened to their conversation.

"Is this something about y/n, sir?" Vanessa asked. "Not exactly, vanny. It's about ray." He said 'About me?!' i thought to myself in shock. "His memory chip is corrupted wich means joshua's soul is messing with the chip." Mr. Afton said "Wich is why he was visiting y/n at the daycare so often." "Exactly. If this continues, he could take over the animatronic and get revenge. Wich is also the reason i assigned you to send him here." He said in all seriousness. "Restart his memory chip and i'll try to figure out how to un-corrupt it." He said putting a hand on vanessa's shoulder. 'Restart my memory chip?!?' "I wont let you down, Mr. Afton" Vanessa said. i quickly went back to the safety hexagon and lied down on the bed. I lied there hopefully Vanessa doesn't notice that i eavesdropped on their conversation. "Alright. time to start fixing." she said popping her finger joints. "Im sorry for this, Vanessa." She looked up at me "What do you me-- aGCK--" i punched her stomache as She yelled in pain. "RAY YOU GET BACK HERE" i heard her yell as i ran to the elevator.

I made it back to the daycare wich i noticed they finished cleaning up the body. "oh! ray!" i heard y/n yell from across the daycare. "Hey there, pumpkin" i greated them. "why the long face? no offense cause you're a rhino but, did something happen?" They said as they went up to me.

(Advertisement)
Okie to anyone who still wants to read my content, but doesn't involve fnaf fanfics, I would like you to check out..

✨My Dreams✨

On my profile of course. It was the very first book i published here on wattpad so, excuse all the cringe in the first couple chapters- it's a oneshot book with all the dreams that i could remember. And with more of my art work :D basically a dream journal. I just published my latest chapter Dream #34 and i hope u'll enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing about these little pocket worlds! Not forcing ofc. Anyways, see ya'll in another time!