Chapter 6: One Another's Secret

I woke to the smell of fried eggs and chicken nuggets. I lifted myself up to sit down and stretch making myself yawn. I looked to my side to see a big sleeping sun robot while hugging a pillow. I wish that was me, ngl- my cheeks reveal a tint of pink then i got up to check on the food

i went through the small tube and reveal a small table with two plates. one with the expected eggs and nuggets and the other is pizza. supposedly for sunny. i decided to text granny lynda to check on both her and mandy.

Heya, Lady L! How are you and mandy? :D

*Sends a photo*
All good! :) How's your work so far?

Good as well. I just hope I can get a chance to visit.

As i was about to send another text, i heard a certain sun boy waking up. I looked back at my phone to send a quick message.

I gotta go, gramgram. Work time is almost here. I'll cya later!💖

Were the last things that i said before looking back up to see a just woken up scronny boy. "Good morning, sunny." I said to the robot "good morning to you too, n/n~" He said to me back with a raspy voice. As i was about to take a bite of the eggs, sunny gave me a hug from behind. I blushed from this action. I tried striking a conversation with him to make it less awkward "there's some pizza for you here." I said and he just nodded. I think he's still sleepy. I thought to myself as he still has his arms around me. "Fine. But you promise we can cuddle later." He said as he went to sit down next to me. I blushed from what he said. "alright, i promise." I replied.

I noticed my actions today..
am i..
really falling for a robot??

I mean- who wouldn't fall for sun? He's adorable and caring and just fun to hang out with.

"Yoo hoo. Y/n?" Sunny waved his hands in front of my face wich made me snap out of my thoughts "w-what? Oh sorry i-i was just thinking about.. stuff" i tried hiding my blush from embarrassment and the fact that i was thinking about him. "C'mon, y/n. You can tell me! Here, i'll tell mine first" He said scooting next to me "Sometimes when noone's looking, i eat the glitter glue" He said with a giggle "now your turn! What 'stuff' could you be thinking of?" He said taking a bite of the pizza. "Well.." Should i tell him?? "I was.. ugh I can't take it anymore, i think i have a crush on you-" i said quickly. I saw sunny turn a bright red and dropping the pizza on the plate "y-y-you like me?? Like, like-like me?" He said all flustered. All i can do is nod back to him.

Sunrise's pov

OMG THEY LIKE ME BACK-JSJDKDKSLSIDJD "CALM DOWN YOU SIMP" Moonboy screamed with me "I-I- I JUST-- I- E Y E" I couldn't process what they just said.. "sunny? Your heating up really bad are you alright?" Y/n touched my shoulder wich burned their hand "I-i'm sorry, sunshine hehe- im just trying to process what you said" I trailed off on the last bit. "I knew it shouldnt've said it.." i heard y/n mumble "wHAT?? NONONONO IT'S NOT LIKE THAT, Y/N--" I tried to comfort n/n "I-I like you too it's just--" "you like me too??" Both of us were too stunned to speak.

Out of pure panic i pressed my lips against theirs.

Their lips were so soft. Y/n eventually melted into the kiss and puts their hands on my cheeks. All good things sadly had to come to an end as Vanessa knocked on my door.

I lost my balance and fell on top of y/n. "Good morning, you twoo.." Vanessa trailed off on the word two. "Miss V!! Hello-" i quickly got up and said panicly "H-hey, Vanessa" y/n said as i help them get up from the floor. "What are you two doing?" Vanvan said starting to get suspicious of us "we were just.. just uhh-" "Cleaning the room! Y-yeah." Y/n helped me make an excuse "uh huh 'Cleaning' alright" Vanessa said quoting the word cleaning "there's kids that are waiting for you two by the gate. Good luck." She said as she closed the door. I let out a phew and gave y/n a warm smile. "welp, the kids aren't gona entertain themselves. Let's go, sunny" y/n smiled at me back then kissed my cheek. I blush from this as i saw them crawl back into the bedroom going to change to their work outfit. "Hey, when is it my turn to play with them?" Moondrop said being impatient. "Just wait till the lights go out, moonboy. And please don't go hard on them" I said to him as i heard him give off an evil chuckle. "Don't worry, i'll be gentle~" He said jokingly "ugh you and your dirty mind, brother." I said as he laughed. I jump off from the balcony and into the ball pit. I look up to see if y/n will follow and there they are.

Wearing the jester hat that i gifted them and a matching outfit along side with it. "La lee ho!" They yelled to grab the kid's attention then diving into the ball pit with me. I turn around to see the tired parents letting go of their children to run towards me and n/n. As soon as y/n got out of the ball pit, we both welcomed the children.

"Welcome to the daycare, new friends!"

Time skip brought to you by me who is waiting in the airport to go home with an almost dead phone :,)

Y/n pov
"Can you read us a bedtime story again, jester y/n?" A kid said my stage name while tugging my pants. "Yeah! Do princess and the frog again!" Another kid joined. "But i already read you all that one." I said to the kid. Then an idea popped, though i haven't done the idea in a while. "What about I sing you a lullaby?" I said as the kids cheered. "Alright alright, i'll take that as a yes. Get in bed everyone." I said as the kids tucked themselves in. 'Welp, here goes nothing.'

"Days seem sometimes as if they'll never end
Sun digs its heels to taunt you
But after sunlit days, one thing stays the same
Rises the moon~"

"Days fade into a watercolour blur
Memories swim and haunt you
But look into the lake, shimmering like smoke"

I heard moondrop singing along with me then soon after sat down next to me landing his hand on top of mine. Oddly passive of him but i like it.

"Rises the moon~" we both sang together. As we finished we heard a little gasp. "Are you two in love??" A kid whisper shouted. I rose my index finger to my lips "shh it's a secret." I whispered then smiled at the kid and he just sat there in shock. "It's pass your bedtime, young man." Moony whispered to the kid. "Ok, Mr. Moon" the kid said then goes back to lie down.

Moony lifted my chin up to meet his face "let's go somewhere private~" he said then he picked me up to go to our room.

Author Julian here. You all know it's a smut next chapter whHsh tho let's just say that they magically have penises alr? Cuz i have no idea how to incorporate that into this story lol anyways, hope you all have a great day/afternoon/evening and i'll see u in the next chapter ;)