The Lightning Thief ( Book 1)

- It was Ares who stole Zeus's lightning bolt but he was being manipulated by Kronos and Luke.

- It was Annabeth who was turned into a tree

- It was Thalia who wasn't a tree and wanted to go on a quest 

- It was actually Hades who stole the Lightning Bolt

- In the scene where they are in the back of the illegal zoo truck, the Zebra told Percy not to go to the Lotus Hotel because time will slow down there.

- Instead of using a pit scorpion, Luke duelled Percy and Percy did not keep his guard up well as he was not very good Luke used his sword's blade and hit it on Percy's head and Percy was knocked out. ( the next point is different from this)

- Luke duelled Percy instead of a pit scorpion and Annabeth was trying to find the both of them and saw them duelling and heard Luke telling Percy his secrets. Annabeth ran to get Chiron and they appeared at the scene where Percy loses consciousness and Luke fled.     

You can use some of these points to make your Wattpad story. Do note that you do not need to put credits to me but just tell me if you are using them as I will like to know which of my points are popular. You can also comment on some more points in the comment section and I will put them in my story too with your username in brackets after your point too. I will continue updating, follow to know when I update.