Chap 9

VICTORIA'S POV

I dumped Jason so it doesn't mean he has to go with another girl and that also Laura. I knew Laura from 4th we were close friends but suddenly I went into the popular group and it made changes in our friendship .a lot of change but that doesn't mean that Laura has to go with my ex-boyfriend .thats why I made a clip of her childhood when her parents got divorced I know she did't deserve that much but getting onto someone's boyfriend was also not good .that was a great lesson for her .

LAURA'S POV

After I left the hospital I got a video that was broadcasted to the whole school I went and checked it .it was my video the video of my parents divorce .i remembered how I cried the whole night .tears rolled down my cheeks I felt alone and sunk .i ran to my house and kept weeping in my bed I got a text from lily but I ignored it and slept that was the only thing I could do at this moment .

After 2 or 3 hours of sleeping I checked my cell their were more than 12 messages and 10 calls .they were from lily nikky xavier and an unknown number.

Lily - hey r u okay please text me

2 MSG- please call have done anything to your self like cutting please text me pleaseee

Nikky- I hope you r okay we are gonna find the person who had done this to you I promise please don't loose hope

2 MSG- please text me or lily and don't do anything wrong please we a care for u and love you please reply.

Xavier- hey keep cool we r gonna find that person and teach that person a lesson keep calm.

Unknown - how's the video I have made it best of luck .

I knew this number but couldn't remember it .my brain sucks

I tried to think about that number but my head was aching so went down and ate pizza and watched spongebob I loved cartoons ."DITCHY DEMON RUN" spongebob shouted .wait wat he said ditchy demon it remembered me of DD .i ran to my laptop and logged in on FB but no one online there was a message from DD

DD- hii

Me-hey .

DD was offline so I thought to find Jason on FB .i found him and send a friend request .i saw his photos that were hot very hot and there were more than 568 likes and 321 comments I scrolled down and there were comments like

You r more hot than Justin bieber.

Was jb even hot???

You are having the most hot abs.

There were more comments but I never got time to read it .but I had to admit he had hot abs. After checking DD profile more then 3 times then I logged off .

JASON'S POV

I opened my eyes and there were white walls .urg I was in a hospital my most hatred place I wanted to text jake to come over I tried to find my cell but it was no where to be found I found a telephone so I called jake but he didn't pick up.so I called Laura I knew her number well .after two rings she picked up "hello "she said oh god I was dying to hear her voice ."hey it's Jason can u come over" I said "umm sure "she said .

After 1/2 hour she came with a nurse .she sat in a corner and the nurse checked my body pressure , blood pressure and cleaned my cuts .laura was praying to god she looked so cute and adorable.

GOD I WAS FALLING FOR HER

~~~~~~~<~~~~<<<~~~>>>~~•

HEY GUYS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

For the next chapter

5 votes and 5 comments