Chap 7

HEY GUYS IF U LIKE THE STORY THEN PLZ LIKE COMMENT OR SHARE .

Chap-7

JASON'S POV

She looked perfect tonight .her blonde hair were straightened she had wore a white one piece .i hope she recognised the ring we made .i had wore our promise ring .

After 1 hour I went to the counter and asked for a drink .i saw Victoria making out with Edan .i liked her but I forgot she was a slut .the party went good we all were enjoying ."guys lets play a game we will switch off the lights and you have to find a partner after finding the partner we will switch on the lights you have to do task with the partner "the DJ said.

The lights were soon off I started finding my partner .i found a girl but I did not recognise her after 5 mins the lights were switched on .my partner was Laura Robinson .

She looked scared and uncomfortable maybe because I was her partner ."if u don't want to be my partner it's okay u can go and find someone else "I said with a humble voice .she saw me and did a blank expression after a while she said "it's okay "."umm.. Lets try being friends "I spitted the words out of my mouth .i wanted to be her friend again I wanted to win her back ."okay "she said but this time a little louder .we talked about the party and all but then the DJ announced the task"we r gonna do paper dance but after every one contestant is out the paper will be cutted into half ". Everyone founded the paper and started dancing even we did the same but Laura was very close to me .after 2 mins Edan an Victoria were out .we cutted the paper into half and started dancing . I could hear her heartbeat before I could say something Alec and lily were out .the paper was very same it could only fit one persons feet after discussing I lifted Laura and then we danced her eyes were so beautiful .

After the dancing task I and Laura won the game I could say she was very happy she hugged lily and Alec .she came and hug me but a friendly hug everyone was surprised that we were now friends .after chit chatting she left with lily .i was very happy to find my little friend .

LAURA'S POV

I waked up in the morning and saw it was 7:30 I was late for school I went to the shower took a quick bath and changed into my blue jeans and a plain fluffy white top with words "nobody's me'' i liked the top a lot .i went to the door and it was frizzing cold I waited for a taxi to come but none came .i saw Jason moving in hurry to his car .i had my car but the fuel was over I needed to fill it I decided to fill it in the evening ."hey Laura wanna come with me to school "Jason shouted from his car .ofcourse we were neighbours now so he could easily find me out ."umm sure" I said and sat in the passengers seat .we drove school silently .jason had wore a black jeans and a black shirt .

In school everyone was staring at us I gave a smile to jason and walked to lily .she was talking with jake ."um hii guys wassup"i said "so u r with Jason " jake asked with a jealous face ."um no he dropped me to school I was late"I said with a weak smile .lily and I walked to the class she said me about how much she loved Alec and that was common topic for me but I was never bored .

We sat on our benches but lily was with Alec so I had no partner I was alone but suddenly Jason came an sat near me .jake was giving a angry face I ignored him and said "hii" to Jason .he said "hi" still looking in his mobile .i was gonna say something but our teacher Mrs.glory came in "for your new assignment u and your partner will tell each other about yourself and fill the questions given in the paper ".she said and gave the paper to everyone there were more than 15 questions ."you all have to submit it after two weeks "she continued .

After reading the questions Jason asked me "what is your full name"

"Laura Robinson "

"Where do u live"

"I m your neighbour"

"What is your relationship with your parents"

"My mom and dad our divorced I stay with my dad but if he is outdoor I go at my mum's place" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I m sorry we will skip this question if u want okay" he said with a caring voice.

"Okay ask the next question"I said with more confidence.

"Who is your best friend"

"These questions are so childish"

"Answer the question "

"Lily"

"Which is your fav colour "

"Blue"

"Which are your best childhood memories"

When he said the question i dnt want to make him remind our friendship or our promises .

"When I got my first trip to Disney" I lied

"What do u like to eat"

"Food"

"Please answer properly"

"Chinese"

"Your age"

"17"

"Your fav subject"

"P.E"

I actually liked P.E

"Your fav picnic spot"

"The beach near my house"

The bell rang and everyone walked out of the class .

"We will complete the assignment at my place after school" Jason said .

"Okay with me "I said as I walked out of the class .

I went to my locker and opened it after keeping my books I went the cafeteria I found my group I went there and sat nikky was telling about her party that was this Saturday .we did chit-chatting and then moved to our classes .

It was the last period I say on my place and Jason accompanied me .he was a kinda great friend .after the class finished I walked out of the school and made my way to home .as I was walking suddenly Jason's car came across me and stopped"hey Laura wanna hop in I will leave to your place"Jason said."no thanx I will meet u at your place afterwards for the assignment"I said."um okay "he said but suddenly he got of his car and picked me up in bridal style and putted me in his car "leave me please Jason please "I cried but he wouldn't listen "okay princess I will leave you "he said with a smirk .he drove his car towards my house but we didn't talk in the car I was thinking about the words which came out of his mouth "okay princess" did he meant it or did he just say it because I was not listening to him.

I ran into my room and changed into my plain top and blue jeans .

I took my question paper and answer sheet and went to Jason's door he opened the door and welcomed me "do u wanna start with the assignment or want to eat first "he asked."let's do the assignment first"I said and he frowned .

After doing the homework I left and went to my place and opened my laptop .i had a message from DD- hii

Me-hey

DD- how was your day

Me- I had my homework and then I my free now

DD- ohh

Me-and how was your day

DD- it was good I met my love today after so long time

He met his love???he doesn't love me???tears started falling from my eyes .

Me- oh so wats her name

DD-oh so ur jealous

Me-no I m not and bye

DD- okay bye peachy.

I was only a friend for him