Thirty minutes later, they pulled up to the courthouse. Once again, the driver got out and opened the door for them so that they could exit the vehicle. Draya blew out a breath as her heels hit the pavement. A wave of nervousness was now starting to come over her for whatever reason, but she was still confident.

The trio entered the building, and met up with Draya's attorney.

"Kids, say hello to Mr.Dunham."

"Hi." They waved and Dunham greeted them back, before pulling Draya off to the side to talk in private.

Five minutes later, Zealand felt a soft hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Xavia standing there. A sigh of relief left his mouth as he pulled her into a hug. Seeing her gave him a sense of comfort.

"Thank you so much for coming, bae." He mumbled.

Xavi pecked his cheek a few times, before wiping her lipgloss from his skin since it was a tinted pink shade. "Of course. You know I wouldn't miss today for anything in this world."

"Xavia!" Harmony exclaimed as she ran up to her and hugged her torso.

"Hey, pretty girl. How you feeling?"

"I'm feeling okay."

"Nervous at all?" Xavi questioned, and Harm shrugged.

"Not really."

"That's the spirit." She high fived her.

Once Draya and Dunham finished talking about whatever it was, Draya walked back over. "Hey Xavi! Thank you for coming, hun." She pulled her into a hug.

"You're very welcome, auntie. I told Zee that I was going to be here and I'm standing on my word."

They then all walked down a long hallway, before stopping in front of two double doors. Behind those double doors was the courtroom that the trial would be taking place in.

Dunham pulled back one of the doors, allowing them all to walk in before he did so as well. Looking around, there were a good amount of people seated in the court gallery. Zealand and Harmony's grandparents included. They looked pissed, since they had no knowledge of their grandchildren being mistreated.

Xavia took a seat amongst the jury, but she was sitting towards the front since she'd be getting called up as a witness.

"Take a seat over here." Draya told her niece and nephew as she pointed to a bench. They took a seat, and Harmony turned to look at her grandparents.
Draya then went and stood next to her attorney at the plaintiff's table.

Harm waved and they waved back, blowing kisses. Their grandmother had tears in her eyes as she tried to keep them from falling. Lord knows that if her baby girl India was still living, none of this would have even been happening.

The double doors opened up, causing everyone to look back. In walked Eddie with his attorney, a blank expression on his face. He was dressed decently in court appropriate attire, and his goatee was shaped up crisply. They then got situated at the defendant's table.

Zealand made eye contact with his father, which caused him to scoff and roll his eyes. "A fucking joke, bruh." He mumbled, causing Draya to look over at him and shake her head, subtly telling him not to say that.

" All rise, the 248 district court is now is session. Honorable Judge Marco presiding."

Everybody stood up and waited for further instruction.

The judge entered the court from a side door and walked up the steps that led to the judge's bench. He was a Hispanic man in his late fifties, sporting short dark hair and thick framed glasses.