8. Lesson

NO ONE

The glorious morning was saying hello to the one who still under his blanket. The alarm was blasting but he was still in his comfortable zone.

Feeling disturbed with it, Hyunjin groans before tossing the blanket across the bed and muted the alarm.

Got out of his bed and get himself ready.

After drinking his coffee, Hyunjin got out of his house was getting ready to get to his workplace.

But then nothing excite him when he started to remember that he will confront Felix again.

"Aishh!!! Why is my life like this?" Suddenly feeling lazy.

Hyunjin stomping on the stairs while whining. He doesn't want to go to work but he really need to in other to survive. And its not that easy to find a job nowadays.

"Hahhhhhh!!! You can do this, Hyunjin!! You must face anything that will happen to you! Dont get angry over a small thing." It has begun the motivational speeches towards himself.

"Small matter.. small matter.. small matter... Small matter... Small matter- Huh?!"

Hyunjin was too focused on encouraging himself until he was not paying attention to the front where in the end, he stepped on something.

What? What the heck is that? It feels sticky and gross....

Hyunjin was contemplating wether to look down or not. He doesn't want to look down because he knows it will be something disgusting.

But he brings himself together, trying to control any emotion that has reached its peak, he looks down and...

His feet was stepping on a bag of trash. His already wide eyes gets even wider,

"My- my new sneakers?!" As he sees the fate of his new shoes, he gasps aggressively, that its sounded like someone who lost their breath.

"LEE FELIX!!!!!!!!!" He cant be patient anymore.

The fact that, it was right at the doorstep of Felix's making his anger more flaming right now.

"Yahhhhhhh!!!! Open the door you bastard!!!!!"

He screamed too hard until all the birds that resting on the tree flew away out of shocked.

.
.
.
.
.
____________________

FELIX

Huh?! What... What has happened to me?!

My eyes opened quickly just to hear birds cawing loudly.

What is that sounds earlier? Someone was calling me? Or- ... Oh... Maybe its just mosquito.

Haih.... Its morning already? What a nice weather today!

I stretched my body while inhaling the morning positivity. Feeling a bit great toda-

(Ring!!! Ring!!! Ring!!! Ring!!)

Wait... Who's pressing the bell like they want to blow up my house? That cant be the landlord, right? I just paid my rent for this month.

Hmm? Lets just see who's at the door.

I'm still half awake but I manage to reach the door and lazily unlocked it just to see that skeleton.

"You again? Last night you're here, this morning you also here. What? This world is too small for you that you dont have anywhere else to go?" And the fact that he just need to ring my bell like there's fire outside my house.