TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39

Start from the beginning

"I came to apologize...."

"Only because you are being strong-arm into it. Well, I don't accept. Come to me when you truly mean it. I can tell right now you don't mean a fucking word you are about to say. You know Shino, this was all fun and games to you. One day you will be the one that's in my shoes or Hiro's. Then you will know the pain. Although I don't wish that upon you. Find yourself happiness or some whores that aren't fucking married, but don't come back in my face until you truly are ready to apologize. Something you need to know love does exist, and age had nothing to do with it." Kamaria said, walking by the man. Shino held his head down as she passed so he couldn't make eye contact. Only to look up and see Takahiro glaring before leaving himself.

"Ōjo!" Takahiro said as he wrapped his arm around his wife's tiny waist. He smiled to himself, kissing her neck causing her to shiver at his touch. "I'm happy to see I can still make you shiver just by brushing my hands against you or kissing you like this." He said, doing it again.

"Hiro, we're late...."

"I know... I know! How are you feeling?" He asked, making her look up at him, confused. "Mar...  Akachan (baby). I think you may be pregnant." He said, making her turn to him quickly. Takahiro could tell she was thinking about what he was saying, but she didn't seem too excited.

"Shit! I think you may be right! I had a period last month right before all that stuff with Ma and the rest but had had it this month. I... we... we will take a pregnancy because I want you there with me. In the morning, and this stays between us."

"Yeah, about that. I think X already knows." He says. Nothing about that seemed too surprising. There was nothing they could hide from X, Lucas, or their dad. The three of them knew everything.

"Why am I not surprised about that?" She asked while Takahiro shrugged.

"Oh, my goodness! All of you are so fucking awful!" Lola yelled, looking around the room seeing signs that said last fling, same penis forever, or same vagina forever

"Oh, my goodness! All of you are so fucking awful!" Lola yelled, looking around the room seeing signs that said last fling, same penis forever, or same vagina forever. One even said something about one clit that's it. Clearly, they all thought this was funny how she and AJ ended up together.