TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39

Depuis le début

"What the fuck is this shit?!" He asked, reading what was on the ball. "Same vagina forever... I swear all of you are fucking childish!" AJ yelled, trying to take it off while they all stopped him, ushering him to the door.

"Hey

"Hey... hey... hey! I know you fucking hear me, you ugly muthafucka!" Emma yelled, hitting the door of her room. The guards acted as if they didn't hear her, and no one came to see her, not even her damn father. He was mad because she got herself pregnant and used him. So he claimed.

"What do you want now, little girl?"

"Xerxes said I could walk around the backyard to stretch my legs. I want to do that now." She said as the man looked at her crazy. Ella sighed, kicking the door.

"You think we're just as crazy as you? It's nighttime, and Don said to let you walk around the yard twice a day. Since you tried to attack one of the guards yesterday, you didn't get to come out today. Sorry, Ella, but lay your ass back down and be that quiet little girl that you once were.

"ASSHOLE!"

"Says the one that is locked in the confinement room for her bizarre, obsessed behavior." He laughed, causing Ella to scream and throw what she could find at the door. All the guard did was shake his head, looking back to his phone as she continued to throw her fit.

"Ane-san, may I have a word with you?" Jun asked as Kamaria rounded the corner

"Ane-san, may I have a word with you?" Jun asked as Kamaria rounded the corner. She looked up to find Jun, Mizo, and Shino standing in front of her. Mar sighed, shaking her head because she had nothing to say to him.

"Is it you that needs to speak with me or all of you? Frankly, I don't have the time to speak with Shino. He knows he doesn't suppose to be near me without your Oyabun present."

"I... I know Ane-san, but this is important. My brother has something he needs to tell you. Don't you, Shino?" Jun said, turning to her brother, gripping his nub. The man hissed in pain, pulling away quickly.

"What is this?" Takahiro said, walking up behind his wife. No, he wasn't watching her. They were about the leave for AJ and Lola's party, and they were holding them up.