~ Sneak Peek of Sonic 2 Movie ~

Lights flickered on one by one. Cheers were heard and there stood the football field. The golden coin flips high.

"On game day, it all comes down to heads or... Tails?" Narrator said.

The coin flips to reveal the friendly, smiley face of Tails. His eyes twinkles like he's winking. The crowd in the bleachers went wild and Tails shows off as he jumps in joy and gives the readers a smile.

"See what we did there?" Sonic asked, zooming in next to Tails.

"You know it!" Y/N exclaimed, skidding her roller skates to a stop and standing next to Tails on the other side.

A big thud was heard and they turned to see Knuckles landed next to Y/N in a dramatic pose before standing up.

"The showdown begins."

The title shows "Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Big Game Spot". Y/N glances at Knuckles with surprised look on her face as he gives her a wink. Tails looks at Knuckles with unsure look whilst Sonic couldn't care less and turns to the readers with a famous smile. Knuckles glares at Sonic and punches his fists. This made Y/N roll her eyes at this and gives the readers a salute. Tails looks back at the readers, looking confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A pair of Sonic's red shoes runs through the ocean in slow motion before he's back to running in speed.

"Sonic the Hedgehog. You're no match for me." Knuckles said in a deep voice.

The ring portal reveals Knuckles the Echidna with a glare on his face as his purple eyes glows.

"Oh, boy..." Sonic mumbled.

In Green Hills, the giant glowing green tornado spins with lightning striking as the G.U.N. soldiers, Commander, Tom, and Maddie standing before it, staring at such destruction.

"This is your moment to be the big hero." Tom said, sitting in the boat.

Sonic's body and eyes glowed bright blue as he clenches his fist, glaring at his rival. Y/N shows next with her eyes glowing emerald green, holding her katana and a glowing green whip as she glares daggers.

Through the firey smoke, Knuckles appears with a snowboard on his feet and lands with a grunt, catching up to Sonic and Y/N, who're snow boarding.

"Oh, great. The Winter Soldier." Sonic said.

"Why am I friends with him in the first place? He's too good!!" Y/N groaned, rubbing her face as she snow boards.

Before the chase, Sonic and Y/N did a flip with their snow board as they free fall from the snowy mountain with a cheer. Then they dragged their hand towards the snow of the mountain. Next scene revealed the stairs that leads down the temple that's covered by the waterfalls.

The scene skips to show Knuckles and Robotnik along with the flying egg 'bots, standing in front of the big green beam that's powered by the Master Emerald. Surprisingly, Y/N was also there all tied up next to Knuckles, who's holding her arm rather gently.

"It was my destiny to destroy you."

The scene shows Knuckles and Sonic having a face-off as their body glows. Looks like Sonic got to kick Knuckles down as he landed on his back.

"I'm sorry... destroy?!" Y/N questioned in shock.

Glowing Knuckles is now on the rocky ceiling as he glare daggers at Sonic before zooming down. Then it showed Y/N standing in the middle on top of the temple where the Master Emerald is guarded. Not only that, the one that shocked Y/N the most is those two giant statues of... Longclaw. Sonic and Knuckles fly towards each other and clashes their arms together in a big flash, glaring at each other.

"Work smarter. Not harder." Robotnik adviced Knuckles, who looks up at him.

"For once, he's got the point..." Y/N mumbled quietly.

Then, the biplane where Tails is flying with Sonic and Y/N on top of the wings are facing off against the giant robot called the Death Egg. Its eyes glowed green where the chest is glowing also. It begins firing rockets at Sonic, Y/N, and Tails.

"Hang on!" Tails warned before flipping the biplane, dodging them all.

Sonic and Y/N held on tight.

"Whoa!!"

"Whoo!!"

The rockets behind them exploded.

"Nice one, Tails!" Y/N praised, looking at him over her shoulder.

"That wasn't too bad." Sonic said before laughing.

He was cut off by the last rocket as it knocked him off the biplane. Tails and Y/N snapped their head towards where Sonic was knocked off in shock.

Back to where it all started as Knuckles punched his fists, making them glow bright red and it skips to where he easily punch Sonic down to the ground, creating big red explosion. Then goes Y/N pointing her blade towards the surprising Knuckles, standing protectively in front of the down Sonic.

Finally, back to the temple, Sonic zooms through the hallway, dodging past the activated traps with a serious and determined glare. The end shows the title with the release date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BONUS

In the theater, Y/N, Sonic, and Tails are watching the Sonic the Hedgehog 2020 Movie in their 3D glasses. Suddenly, Tails heard a thump and turned to see Knuckles in his 3D glasses as he watches with them. But what bothers him is his big glove hand is on the arm rest. Tails tap his fist to get his attention to move. But Knuckles was unfazed and just stare at him before looking back at the screen. Y/N noticed this and frowned. Tails stands up on his seat and with much strength, he tries to move Knuckles' big hand but he was hard as a rock. Knuckles just stares at him like 'really?' Tails' fluffy twin tails accidentally grazes Sonic in the face.

"Hey!"

"Shh!" Tails and Y/N shushed him.

Knuckles' gloved hands glowed bright red and he punched them, giving Sonic and Tails an intimidating glare with a growl. This surprised Y/N and worried for what's gonna happen next. Luckily, about a second later, he looks back at the screen and rests his arms on each arm rests like it was nothing and looking dangerously calm. This left her relieved. Sonic shrugs it off and went back to watching the movie. Tails crossed his arms and sat back down on his seat with a pout, huffing. Shaking her head, Y/N gets out of her seat and walks over to Tails. She gestures him to take her seat instead and switch places. He shook his head in decline, but she gives him a head pat with a little kiss on the head. This made him eventually switch seats with her as he gives her a smile in appreciation. Y/N nods with a smile and sits down between Sonic and Knuckles. Knuckles glances at her and looks away, blushing a little. Y/N gives him a pat on his big gloved hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's where the bonus scene takes place. This is not the official teaser as it is animated by someone else, not the Paramount company.

Another bonus is the fight song where Y/N and Knuckles have a face-off. I really love this song! You guys can imagine or tell me how you guys think the fight will go.

That's all folks! Love ya!! Peace out!!