HIGH SCHOOL AND A BEE QUEEN GHOST

Start from the beginning

(Pick out what outfit)

I put my clothes on and went out my bedroom door. I walk down the stairs to see panty and stocking all ready dressed. We all walk out the church and made our Way to see though. 25 minutes we'll alright there.

"Panty you can stop now," I told panty.

But before I knew it we had crash into the school. We got out of see though. Many student look at us and started to whisper.

"Our those celebrities," a male student said.

"We're angle dick," panty look at him.

"Panty what hell we post to be in incognito!," i yell at her.

"Yeah you do know what incognito means," stocking questions panty.

I walk down the hill way. All the male student were take pictures of us. "Who ever though the school high boys just as Pervy as the ones from heaven," panty walk with me.

"Wow, I was never convince that you went to class," stocking walk behind us.

"Oh, come on stocking his is panty she never went to class," I laughed.

"Hey!" She look at me. "But you're right," she look forward.

I pull out a map of the high school and where all the student had went missing at. "Okay where should we look first braely," stocking asked me.

Before I was going to say anything I heard a boy screaming. I look up to see a boy with bee all over him.

"What in the fuck," panty slower her sunglasses to see what that was. "That's not suspicious or anything."

"We didn't have to look for trouble," stocking look at him.

Panty salmon her gun and point at him. She shot the bee off of him. He trip and fall faces first in to the floor.

"Was that necessary," stocking getting Aggravated asked him.

He look up after the ground and look at panty. His cheeks truned red. 'Aww he has a crush on panty, so cute' I thought.

Panty look at him and kick the beehive on his head. He started to run around screaming. "Hey heard a thought why don't we take this one home and call it a day," panty told us.

"Yeah let said he geeky bee ghost or something," stocking laughed.

"All right that's a enough you two," I look at them with a serious look. Both of them look at me with worried face.

The boy was still running around till he hit a big guy in pick. "Oh brief darling you're not really running around so carelessly with my precious beehive on you head are you," a light blonde girl sit in a white chair that was being carried by football players wearing pink jerseys and being surrounded by cheerleaders in pink to.

"So sorry it not my fault I swear," he guy name brief bow to her.

Panty and stocking surround him. "Aww that was a good look for you why you take it off," she gave him a pat on his back. "So hey the fuck is that," panty look at her.

" Gross is that Barbie wannabe I smell," she crossing her leg to the right. "I have no idea why you are who you're pretending to be but allow me to share something to you school belongs Wah,"

"Who are you the motherfucker janitor," I asked her.

"My name is Barbie have also refer to me as queen Barbie, her majesty or goddess." She look at me. The student started to cheer form her.

"She did seriously refer to herself as Barbie like thee outdated fetish doll with a billion lame ass occupations." Panty look us and pointed to her.

"She did have allergic to plastic," stocking told us.